• It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:58 pm

Sign In

User menu

FAQ
Register
Login
Animazement Fan Forum

Welcome! Introduce yourself here.

Talk about your Animazement plans, and count down the days to Memorial Day weekend with us.

Moderator: Macross-Junkie

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 26, 2006 5:58 am

I agree with that.

Postby Blitzkrieg » Sun Mar 12, 2006 4:22 pm

Yeah everybody, I'm Blitz and this is going to be my third Animazement. It's been one of the high points of my year for a while now, and here's hopping this one will be as well!
Image Image

For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this: that one died for all, therefore all died; and he that died for all, so that they who live might no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose again on their behalf. II Corinthians 5:14-15
Blitzkrieg
Black Rose Duelist

Postby mangod » Sun Mar 12, 2006 5:42 pm

this is my 2nd animazement and I plan to spend more than 2 hours at the con this year. So I can take in everything around me. :D
mangod

Postby TornadoAlchemist » Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:47 am

Heya my name is Jeremy and I'm a State Alchemist for JoyRide's Fullmetal Alchemist TCG which means I am a volunteer for their company and Tournament Judge. If anyone wants to learn to play at Animazement I can show you how or if you want to try and take me on with your own deck I'm always up for a good game. I would be interested in running a sanctioned event called a Sensei's Trial at Animazement the winner of which would get a seat at the World Championship. Though that will be up to the staff and me to work out the details. For more information about the card game visit http://www.fma-tcg.com
TornadoAlchemist
Shonen Bat Victim

Postby panduuh » Mon Mar 27, 2006 4:40 am

:D Hello! I'm Tristian, This year will be my second time going to animazment. I really enjoyed it and i'm thinking about dress up this year. ^_^ I hope to see you guys there.
panduuh
Shonen Bat Victim

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:20 pm

Any ladies goingto be there black

Postby reki_chan » Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:04 pm

Um...hi. I'm Steph. I really don't have much to say. I just sit around watching anime and playing video games all day. :D
reki_chan
Shonen Bat Victim

Postby majors » Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:38 pm

Then Steph, your gonna be in the right place. What games are you looking for? Fighting or puzzle?
Majors -=- Wedoca '12
majors
Mahou Otaku Pretty Fanservice

Postby PaBa » Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:36 am

Some of you have probably seen me at the con in years past. I was the male Hitomi from Esca 2 years ago and interrupted a horrible karaoke/strip performance on friday night with my friend Jill (who ended up winning, w00t). last year i did karaoke again. i usuall wear a skirt/kilt at the con (yes, its really a skirt and looks like a kilt). anywho, ill unfortunately be late to the con this year and miss anime hell (DRAT!), but im still looking forward to it! this year im planning on going as Ness from Earthbound as a solo dealie, since I might not be able to do a group thing like originally planned since ill get there during cosplay registration.

cheers!
PaBa
Shonen Bat Victim

Postby Greed » Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:40 am

Hey every peoples, name's Greed and this will be my fourth Animazement. I look forward to seeing some friends I met at last year's con and of course the "Dub your own Anime" sessions.
xBox Live Gamertag: WolfmanStarrk2

http://xvietnamwarx.deviantart.com/ Me DeviantArt :3
Greed
Walking Sake Keg

Postby Kitten N Lemonade » Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:05 pm

la di da, i heart conventions. They're so awesome. especially anime conventions

ANIME=
A-adolescents
N-needing
I-intense
M-means of
E-entertainment

i came up with that one meself, no da!
Kitten N Lemonade

Postby lilyakka » Fri Apr 21, 2006 12:51 am

Hey everyone, my name is Dan (aka lilyakka) .. This is gonna be my first time attending Animazement and I am very excited. Im coming over from Ohio (cleveland area) and after the con I'm goin to the Outer Banks for my annual summer vacation. Some other info about me, I am a AMV creator and I plan on entering 2 videos to this convention, one of them is brand new and has yet to be released. Yay for "World Premiere" :D Anyway I'm looking forward to the convention and I hope it will be a lot of fun. I'll be cosplayin as Koshi from Excel Saga, and yes I even have the stamp so feel free to ask for a stamp as I will stamp you where-ever u want.
lilyakka
Shonen Bat Victim

Postby Kitten N Lemonade » Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:19 pm

oho! suggestive aren't we? haha
Kitten N Lemonade

Postby greenjinjo » Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:14 pm

And my name is Jason (greenjinjo). I'll be cosplaying with Dan (lilyakka) as Kabapu from Excel Saga assuming I find the pants. I'm just from Raleigh though, so it's not too far to the con.

I'll also be having a "world premiere" AMV at the contest, but the video itself is much less grand than that makes it sound :P I just hope it goes over as well as Little Tortilla Boy seemed to, or at least I think it went over well?

Looking forward to this year, last year was a blast!
greenjinjo
Shonen Bat Victim

Postby DrGonzo369 » Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:55 pm

Yes friends, the good Dr Gonzo shall be making his 8th annual Animazement appearance. Complete with my Hawaiian shirts (and minus my orange bucket hat that was lost last year during the Dr's "Saturday Night Drunken Con Wandering" session) and booze for the responsible-of-age drinker (i.e. ME). Once again the Dr will mingle with his fellow anime lovers, and maybe even make a new friend or two in the process. And if you don't know me, then do what John Lovitz told you to do when you were little: Get to know me! :lol:
Ben: There is nothing sadder, Joe, than a sad Japanese man.
Joe: Boy, I'll say...
Image Seat 30

DrGonzo369
The Good Doctor of Otaku-ism

Postby Prof Farnsworth » Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:18 am

Morning campers!

I'm Prof Farnsworth, I'm sure some of you've met me before.

This will be my third AZ and my gf's first anime con. I've had tons of fun at other cons (especially AWA), but Animazement just feels like home. Like an old pair of comfortable leather sandals or your first zippo.

See you all at the convention!
"Ask not for whom the bone bones...it bones for thee."
Prof Farnsworth
Shonen Bat Victim

Postby Kaji » Wed Apr 26, 2006 2:04 pm

My name is Chris, but everyone at the con just calls me Kaji, as I've come as Kaji just about every year I've been coming. (I was Vicious in '02.) I've been the one organizing the judo demonstrations all these years. Our dojo also has a website: http://www.bushidojudo.com
I'm a friendly guy, so feel free to walk up to me at the con and say hi.
Follow your grape to righteousness.
Kaji
Jesus 3.0

Postby DrGonzo369 » Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:41 pm

Invincible Kaji wrote:My name is Chris, but everyone at the con just calls me Kaji, as I've come as Kaji just about every year I've been coming. (I was Vicious in '02.) I've been the one organizing the judo demonstrations all these years. Our dojo also has a website: http://www.bushidojudo.com
I'm a friendly guy, so feel free to walk up to me at the con and say hi.

Where you the one making the Katamari ball Saturday Night? I remember only fragments of that night (and have about 5-10 minutes of video footage that I don't remember at all of me talking into a camera), but part of me remembers about 5-15 seconds of some guys making a katamari ball and taking one of my pixie sticks.....God I was wasted. lol
Ben: There is nothing sadder, Joe, than a sad Japanese man.
Joe: Boy, I'll say...
Image Seat 30

DrGonzo369
The Good Doctor of Otaku-ism

Postby Whitney » Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:56 pm

Animazement will be my first anime con evar! (as soon as I get around to registering.) Um. Who I am going with is really variable at the moment. Definately another n00blet and maybe a friend or two that has been before--we'll see who I run into.

(Though I haven't got hotel accoms yet and they're overflowing :( )
Whitney
Shonen Bat Victim

Postby Sakura » Wed May 03, 2006 10:14 pm

Whitney wrote:Animazement will be my first anime con evar! (as soon as I get around to registering.) Um. Who I am going with is really variable at the moment. Definately another n00blet and maybe a friend or two that has been before--we'll see who I run into.

(Though I haven't got hotel accoms yet and they're overflowing :( )

hehe that's kewlness hey! At least your first Con wasn't Otakon X_x I was knocked out before events started XD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the intro thingy

My name is Eunice (sakura) I'm 17 Korean absolutely insainly oppsessed with Anime/Manga/Manwa This is going to be my ... 2 nd con I'm bringing a bunch of Conookies (First time con goers ... lol my friend made that up)
I've cosplayed - Eternal Sailor Mercury/Kyo(FB)
Sakura
Shonen Bat Victim

PreviousNext

Return to Convention Discussion