• It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:39 pm

Sign In

User menu

FAQ
Register
Login
Animazement Fan Forum

Welcome! Introduce yourself here.

Talk about your Animazement plans, and count down the days to Memorial Day weekend with us.

Moderator: Macross-Junkie

Re: Welcome! Introduce yourself here.

Postby oglop_master » Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:55 am

I read Knights Errant, Sfeer Theory, Hipster Hitler (for the lulz), the L33t Street Boys comic mostly just out of boredom, F@nboy$, Hark! A Vagrant, and one other whose name escapes me... I picked up a card at AZ last year. The first two are my favourites. They have lovely art. c:
Having trouble styling your wig for your next cosplay? Well, you're in luck! Head on over to Erin's Wigs and check it out!
http://erinswigs.tumblr.com/
oglop_master
The Almighty Banana Overlord

Postby Twiggish » Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:35 pm

Oh man, those first two look gorgeous, I should start them. And Hipster Hitler is the besttt.
Twiggish
Citizen of Macross City

Postby oglop_master » Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:56 am

Twiggish wrote:Oh man, those first two look gorgeous, I should start them. And Hipster Hitler is the besttt.

You should, you should~ They're great, though waiting for each page kills me... ;n;

Also, the name of the comic that I forgot was Finder's Keepers. owo I picked up a business card at AZ last year for it, and started reading it a few months afterward.
Having trouble styling your wig for your next cosplay? Well, you're in luck! Head on over to Erin's Wigs and check it out!
http://erinswigs.tumblr.com/
oglop_master
The Almighty Banana Overlord

Postby Twiggish » Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:08 am

Man, I know how that can be. Hanna hasn't had a solid update streak in over a year, and with no explanation from the author ;___; She always went on tirades on how much the comic meant to her, and she _quit her job_ so she could work on it, and even got a publisher. But suddenly, bam, it's dead.
Twiggish
Citizen of Macross City

Postby Bakatosuto » Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:35 pm

Greetings. :3 I'm not new to AZ, but I am new to the forums. I'm particularly looking forward to this year, as I have a few cosplay plans, one finished, and the others are works in progress. My spider splicer is done, as you can see part of in my avatar, but I may or may not have my Death the Kid and Circus of Values done by then. My DTK more likely than my circus of values, but here's hoping. XD I have a bioshock group planned for this year and so far I have every splicer type in the group, including my girlfriend, Kitsuko, as the leadhead splicer. :3 I look forward to seeing all of the great cosplays this year.^^

-Devin-
AZ 2011 cosplays

Spider Splicer 100%
    Death the Kid 80%
    Fallen Survivor 100%
Bakatosuto
Shonen Bat Victim

Postby banvoic3 » Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:47 pm

Hi! I'm banvoic3 and 2011 will be my 3rd year going to Animazement! :3 I'm always looking for fellow Hetalians to be my friends because I am an addict and I like converting people to Hetalianism. :D

If if ever want to strike up a strong conversation with me then Hetalia is always the way to go. :wink:

Sure I like plenty of the other anime but Hetalia will always be my number 1! >_<
AZ'14
Hoka Inumuta (Kill la Kill)
Fact Core (Portal 2)
Otacon (MGS2)
Tokiya Ichinose (Uta-Pri)
banvoic3
Newest Host in Ouran High School

Postby taylor209 » Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:01 pm

hey there cool and groovy cats, im taylor im relatively new to az and the forum, but im soooo looking forward to going and seeing the great cosplays, i will be with friends bakatosuto and kitsuko in the splicer cosplay group :)
taylor209
Shonen Bat Victim

Postby MinaUchiha2 » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:23 pm

Welcome new people~
MinaUchiha2
The Cosplay Uke

Postby AZ_belle_45 » Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:10 pm

-wriggles from excitement from all the new people- welcome ppls \^o^/ hope you enjoy it here on the forums and AZ as well!!! <3
~if life is but a fleeting dream...please do not wake me~
~♡☆~♡☆~♡☆~♡☆~

planned AZ 2014 cosplay:
Fight club captain Mako--kill la kill
Happy--Fairy Tail
Crimson Viper--Street Fighter
Bunny Maid
AZ_belle_45
Your Emergency Flotation Device

Postby Tanatot » Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:18 pm

Hiiiii. I'm Abby and this will be my 4th year at Animazement and my first coming to it's new location. I'll be going as female Saotome Ranma (I'm a red head so lol) so say hi if you see me! Uhh I've gone as ranma before (first time), Haruno Sakura from Naruto, and Orihime from Bleach. Thinking about pulling together a Karin (Naruto) cosplay since I've been mostly trying to do red heads. I'd love to meet any other Ranma 1/2 cosplayers.
Cosplay This Year:
Saotome Ranma (Girl) from Ranma 1/2
Harley Quinn (B:TAS)

Future:
Karin (Naruto)
Tanatot
Shonen Bat Victim

Postby Macross-Junkie » Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:54 pm

Tanatot wrote:Hiiiii. I'm Abby and this will be my 4th year at Animazement and my first coming to it's new location. I'll be going as female Saotome Ranma (I'm a red head so lol) so say hi if you see me! Uhh I've gone as ranma before (first time), Haruno Sakura from Naruto, and Orihime from Bleach. Thinking about pulling together a Karin (Naruto) cosplay since I've been mostly trying to do red heads. I'd love to meet any other Ranma 1/2 cosplayers.

It's nice to see some younger Cosplayers doing old school characters...
"Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction where ever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that."
- Col. Tigh / Battlestar Galactica
Macross-Junkie
Starfleet Captain

Postby Dark Soul » Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:36 pm

Tanatot wrote:Hiiiii. I'm Abby and this will be my 4th year at Animazement and my first coming to it's new location. I'll be going as female Saotome Ranma (I'm a red head so lol) so say hi if you see me! Uhh I've gone as ranma before (first time), Haruno Sakura from Naruto, and Orihime from Bleach. Thinking about pulling together a Karin (Naruto) cosplay since I've been mostly trying to do red heads. I'd love to meet any other Ranma 1/2 cosplayers.

i'll be sure to glomp you if i see you. ^^
i love ranma 1/2 even though i'm not exactly done
AZ 14 was fun while it lasted. I had a great time meeting new faces and hanging out with my friends :D
Time to plan for AZ 2012
Dark Soul
Black Rose Duelist

Postby Vee-13 » Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:25 am

Sup forums, Im Veeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!
4 consecutive years of AZ awsomeness!
AZ 2008: I... I was... an L... (Feel the shame..)
AZ 2009: Roy Mustang (Rockin with Armstrong!)
AZ 2010: Suigetsu (Fear the Giant Sword!)
AZ 2011: Zabuza (Return of the Giant Sword!)
AZ 2012: Don't know yet.. (Might retire the sword)
Vee-13
Citizen of Macross City

Postby Dimmuburger » Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:48 am

I miss the old forum. Its all boring now, theres no threads where we get to know other members. So much stuff has happened. I got my car crashed into a tree, the prom, the bouts of depression. You guys were like a family. why did we have to get wedged apart?
Dimmuburger
That's the Spirit!

Postby RikaFJones » Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:35 am

Hello oAo My name is Rika and I will be attending this years Animazement. This will be my first con and I am going as Taiwan from Hetalia. . ^ ^
Currently Cosplaying:
ImageImageImageImageImage
RikaFJones
Shonen Bat Victim

Postby Kaeriko » Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:11 pm

Ello~ I'm Kaeriko and this will be my first year at AZ~ I'll be cosplaying as Future Mukuro from Hitman Reborn, Lenalee from D. Gray Man, Conchita Len, Karkat from Homestuck, and Alice from Pandora Hearts. I may also do Hatsune Mikuo and Haji from Blood +, but that's only if I have time. I can't wait to see everybody!
Planned Cosplays~
Future Rokudo Mukuro- Katekyo Hitman Reborn
Conchita Len- Vocaloid
Blue Gown Alice- Pandora Hearts
Karkat Vantas or Feferi Peixes- Homestuck
Mikuo Hatsune
Kaeriko
Shonen Bat Victim

Postby fuwa-fuwa_neko » Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:10 pm

Welcome Kaeriko, Rika, and Veeeeeee >_< and other new ones.
even though I'm still new to the forum myself
Cosplay
Tenten
"Find a penny pick it up, all day long. . . you have a penny."
fuwa-fuwa_neko
Low Ranking MACROSS Member

Postby Cyannas » Tue May 03, 2011 9:24 pm

Hola

I'm Cyannas but I typically lurk the internet under the alias "Cyanna". My first account got suddenly unexpectedly banned (mistaken for a bot account I've been told) and while I resisted registering again for a while and using up another e-mail address...yeah I gave in.

I hail from NJ where I live with my husband. This is our first AZ though not our first con. Normally we wouldn't make the drive because our local con (Anime NEXT) is not too long after this one. But then we heard you got Jouji Nakata and we spontaneously decided to go.

You'll probably see my husband as Midvalley the Hornfreak and possibly Neco-Arc Chaos from the game Melty Blood. I'm kinda...in cosplay limbo at the moment. We're expecting our first child in November and by AZ I may or may not be showing.

Other than that...we like AMVs and Karaoke. See you there. ^_^
Cyannas
Shonen Bat Victim

Postby pancake-fong » Tue May 03, 2011 9:34 pm

Welcome new people!!

*throws confetti...the good kind...my last bag* ;)
AZ '14 Plans: Emma Swan from Once Upon a Time
Me: Go team :rainbow: GOOOOOOO!!!!!
Little Brother: What? Team Rambo??
pancake-fong
Yuri-Pancake-Empress

Postby Shizuka Kurogane » Tue May 03, 2011 11:03 pm

Cyannas wrote:Hola

I'm Cyannas but I typically lurk the internet under the alias "Cyanna". My first account got suddenly unexpectedly banned (mistaken for a bot account I've been told) and while I resisted registering again for a while and using up another e-mail address...yeah I gave in.

I hail from NJ where I live with my husband. This is our first AZ though not our first con. Normally we wouldn't make the drive because our local con (Anime NEXT) is not too long after this one. But then we heard you got Jouji Nakata and we spontaneously decided to go.

You'll probably see my husband as Midvalley the Hornfreak and possibly Neco-Arc Chaos from the game Melty Blood. I'm kinda...in cosplay limbo at the moment. We're expecting our first child in November and by AZ I may or may not be showing.

Other than that...we like AMVs and Karaoke. See you there. ^_^

Yay, fellow Jersey folks ^-^
+ Terror Squad Seat 16: Nurse Shizu +
Whoa, Shizu's coming back to AZ?! Amazing!
Cosplays::
Pokemon - Gym Leader Whitney
Vocaloid - Poker Face!GUMI
Vocaloid - Setsuna Trip!GUMI

Kill la Kill - Ryuko Matoi (first episode outfit)
Shizuka Kurogane
Okami Amaterasu

PreviousNext

Return to Convention Discussion