• It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:10 am

Sign In

User menu

FAQ
Register
Login
Animazement Fan Forum

Help Please

Talk about your Animazement plans, and count down the days to Memorial Day weekend with us.

Moderator: Macross-Junkie

Help Please

Postby Su-kun » Tue May 01, 2012 10:42 am

Ok my situation is slightly difficult but its out of my hands. I'll try to break it down fast and easy. I may possibly need a ride to Animazement 2012 Thursday for the precon. I live in South Carolina and my friends really don't know for sure if they're going or not. I don't want to get super hyped and find out I can't go then ask for the days I took off back from my boss. I want a "solid" kind of answer not a "in The air" kind of answser. Ill be rooming with some NC peeps in the Mariot. So if anyone is from SC and would Like to give me a ride or anyone from NC would like to give me a ride would be great of Course I will pay Gas money :D I don't drive yet and No Vehicle D: Can anyone help me who is going to the precon? I already preregistered out of habbit like 3 months ago.
Su-kun
Citizen of Macross City

Re: Help Please

Postby Marzipan » Tue May 01, 2012 7:01 pm

I hope someone is kind enough to help you out! We have no more room in our car. :[ Good luck!
Join the very much UNofficial Animazement FB group!<3

Marzipan
Photoshoot Coordinator
Photoshoot Coordinator

Return to Convention Discussion