• It is currently Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:38 pm

Sign In

User menu

FAQ
Register
Login
Animazement Fan Forum

You want a room? We GOT your room!

Talk about your Animazement plans, and count down the days to Memorial Day weekend with us.

Moderator: Macross-Junkie

You want a room? We GOT your room!

Postby captainwren » Fri May 25, 2012 1:56 pm

Yo! Crazy awesome cool people need a couple more hotel-less congoers to help share hotel costs. We're not asking much and we're right at the Sheraton. That's like RIGHT THERE!!!! How does $35 a night sound? We checkout Sunday so you can enjoy all con with us or join your own buddies with a dedicated place to put your stuff and take a shower! (Super important that last part!)

Reply or message me for details! We have one bed so it'll have to be floor space and you'll have to pay cash or paypal. Not to bad, eh?

Oh, and we have Rock Band, your favorite game!! :D
captainwren
Shonen Bat Victim

Re: You want a room? We GOT your room!

Postby Spridle » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:47 pm

Aaah, you guys are life savers! A friend and I both want to head up! 35 per night seems a teeny high though, is that per person or for both? Any way I could talk you down to 25 per person per night? If not it's not a total deal breaker or anything, just making sure my friend could still afford to come with me.
KOLKOLKOLKOLKOLKOLKOLKOL~
Spridle
Shonen Bat Victim

Re: You want a room? We GOT your room!

Postby BobD » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:27 am

That was posted during last year's convention so unless they reserved their room really, really early I doubt this is still available. ^w^'
That is so my life right now.
BobD
Old Geezer

Return to Convention Discussion