• It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:04 pm

Sign In

User menu

FAQ
Register
Login
Animazement Fan Forum

Photographer at the convention?

Talk about your Animazement plans, and count down the days to Memorial Day weekend with us.

Moderator: Macross-Junkie

Photographer at the convention?

Postby Crazy_Beardie_Lady » Fri May 10, 2013 10:36 pm

alright so i am cosplaying as Princess Serenity for the convention, and i was suggested the idea of hiring a photographer to get some memorable pictures done!

my question is...who is a photographer going to the convention, and what are your rates? and i have a feeling i might not be the only cosplayer looking for someone great at a decent price!
Crazy_Beardie_Lady
Citizen of Macross City

Re: Photographer at the convention?

Postby Shenanagan » Sat May 11, 2013 11:05 am

There are actually several photographers who do really good work that go to conventions all the time. I know Starrfall Photography is going to be there Saturday, I've had pictures taken with her before and they're really good! Midday Enchantments Photography will also be there, and usually someone from Nerd Caliber Magazine. Most con photographers that I know of actually will do it for free or for a low price if you want a physical copy of the pictures :) Look these people up on Facebook! They're probably going to accept sign ups already.

Hope that helps!
Shenanagan
Shinsengumi Veteran

Postby Crazy_Beardie_Lady » Sat May 11, 2013 12:31 pm

i would most certainly love a free photography session! you were right, Starfall is on facebook..i think i'll have to pass on Midday Enchantment...i guess really just because i don't feel like dealing with paypal. i'd rather it be a case of "okay let's do photos! how much is it? okay here's the cash!" XD

i will try sending Starfall a message, see if she'll charge or not and discuss. but i'm still open to suggestions!
Crazy_Beardie_Lady
Citizen of Macross City

Postby invader56 » Sat May 11, 2013 1:33 pm

I'm starting in photography and have some stuff I'd like to try out. I plan to take pics as usual and pass out little cards to my site so people can download them for free after the con.
invader56
Mahou Otaku Pretty Fanservice

Postby Crazy_Beardie_Lady » Sat May 11, 2013 3:18 pm

well i certainly don't mind being the subject of experimentation!^^ and having multiple photographers...XD so send me a pm and we can figure out a time and day to meet up and do some magic!:p
Crazy_Beardie_Lady
Citizen of Macross City

Return to Convention Discussion