• It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:43 pm

Sign In

User menu

FAQ
Register
Login
Animazement Fan Forum

Schedule?

Talk about your Animazement plans, and count down the days to Memorial Day weekend with us.

Moderator: Macross-Junkie

Schedule?

Postby Dostovei Illuminas » Sun May 19, 2013 7:02 pm

So, it's four days until the con, and still no schedule yet... Any idea on when it'll be posted?
Dostovei Illuminas
Citizen of Macross City

Re: Schedule?

Postby Tenshi_aku » Sun May 19, 2013 7:31 pm

My best guess would be Thursday. Animazement has a long history of waiting til the last second to post a schedule. Even most staff members don't see a schedule til pre-con
AZ 2014 COSPLAYS
☆Tentative☆

Parasoul - SkullGirls
Asuka - Senran Kagura
Mami Tomoe - Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Sena Kashiwazaki - Haganai
Tenshi_aku
Citizen of Macross City

Postby JustMeBeingADork » Sun May 19, 2013 7:40 pm

Ahhalksfjlgk -,- This really pisses me off. It's very unprofessional for such a large-scale event. We need to be able to work out our schedules ahead of time.
Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Yaoi ~♪

"I'll wait for you, Nezumi."
"Reunion will come, Shion."

FRIDAY - Hungary *Hetalia*
SATURDAY - Day: Fem!France *Hetalia* Night: Haruhi Suzumiya *TMOHS*
SUNDAY - Haruhi Suzumiya *TMOHS*
JustMeBeingADork
Shonen Bat Victim

Postby Shenanagan » Sun May 19, 2013 8:25 pm

They probably still have a few kinks to sort out before they get it officially finalized, and that tends to happen right before pre-con. Keep being patient, guys! It'll come out soon :)
Shenanagan
Shinsengumi Veteran

Postby Dostovei Illuminas » Sun May 19, 2013 8:36 pm

JustMeBeingADork wrote:Ahhalksfjlgk -,- This really pisses me off. It's very unprofessional for such a large-scale event. We need to be able to work out our schedules ahead of time.

I agree, it's very frustrating waiting for the schedule to come out when it's this close to the convention. Anime Boston has had theirs out for a couple of days already. Most cons I attend usually publish a week or so prior. I've been to dozens of cons over the years so I know that there's a lot to work out and such, but it makes me wonder what the hold-up could possibly be when the concert time has been published and such.
Dostovei Illuminas
Citizen of Macross City

Postby JustMeBeingADork » Sun May 19, 2013 8:52 pm

Dostovei Illuminas wrote:
JustMeBeingADork wrote:Ahhalksfjlgk -,- This really pisses me off. It's very unprofessional for such a large-scale event. We need to be able to work out our schedules ahead of time.

I agree, it's very frustrating waiting for the schedule to come out when it's this close to the convention. Anime Boston has had theirs out for a couple of days already. Most cons I attend usually publish a week or so prior. I've been to dozens of cons over the years so I know that there's a lot to work out and such, but it makes me wonder what the hold-up could possibly be when the concert time has been published and such.

I appreciate that planning an event like this is no easy task, but I do not feel that it is too much to ask to be able to plan my schedule. Like you said, it is not an unheard of phenomenon to have cons finalize their plans weeks in advance.
Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Yaoi ~♪

"I'll wait for you, Nezumi."
"Reunion will come, Shion."

FRIDAY - Hungary *Hetalia*
SATURDAY - Day: Fem!France *Hetalia* Night: Haruhi Suzumiya *TMOHS*
SUNDAY - Haruhi Suzumiya *TMOHS*
JustMeBeingADork
Shonen Bat Victim

Postby DSPWillie » Sun May 19, 2013 10:52 pm

JustMeBeingADork wrote:
Dostovei Illuminas wrote:

I appreciate that planning an event like this is no easy task, but I do not feel that it is too much to ask to be able to plan my schedule. Like you said, it is not an unheard of phenomenon to have cons finalize their plans weeks in advance.

I know I'm kind of beating a dead horse now, but I fully agree. Right now, the con is almost 3 days away, and I know as one of the photographers being there, we need to know when to schedule our photoshoots. Definitely don't want to set up a photoshoot when someone is running a panel thus screw up the entire schedule. Honestly, with Animazement being as huge as it is now, you would think there would be more people in charge of certain things.

Oh well, let's just hope it's released no later than Tuesday morning. It'll suck if it's not released until the day of the convention, thus putting us all in scramble mode....hell, most of us are already in scramble mode. This is just making it worse. LOL
DSPWillie
Shonen Bat Victim

Postby PhantomGamer » Sun May 19, 2013 11:34 pm

My transportation plans hinge on "earliest panel any group participant wants to see", so yeah, it'd be nice to see a schedule in the next day or so.
PhantomGamer
Shonen Bat Victim

Postby Shadou » Mon May 20, 2013 5:23 pm

The latest I've seen I think is a posting on Tuesday. TBH I'd rather it a bit last minute rather than with errors [dealing with panels especially].
#4278 +(7916)- [X]
<BombScare> i beat the internet
<BombScare> the end guy is hard
Shadou
Citizen of Macross City

Postby Cutiebunny » Mon May 20, 2013 7:13 pm

It would also be helpful for those of us who have yet to pack and would like to know if they should consider bringing certain items or not.

But thanks for keeping us posted on the state of the convention schedule. I hope it's ready by Wednesday!
Please visit my cel gallery!
Cutiebunny
Shonen Bat Victim

Postby MinaUchiha2 » Mon May 20, 2013 10:43 pm

MinaUchiha2
The Cosplay Uke

Postby Dostovei Illuminas » Tue May 21, 2013 7:09 am

Sweet, they post the schedule after I complain, guess I should have done that sooner, haha. :wink:

Looks like it's still preliminary and needs some work, but I can start planning now at least.
Dostovei Illuminas
Citizen of Macross City

Postby ItachiElric » Tue May 21, 2013 12:42 pm

Its blank for me :( I've tried opening the schedule link in multiple browser links too just in case. Did something happen?

Cosplay 2010:
Princess Euphemia Wedding Dress ver.

Cosplay 2011:
Punk Rock Haruhi Suzumiya
(at Sakura Con)

Cosplay 2012:
CANCELLED :'(

Cosplay 2013:
Sunako Kirishiki
Mad Hatter

Future Cosplays:
Queen Rutela
Mina Tepes (True Form)
Midna (True Form)
Hatsune Miku (Amayumerou ver.)
ItachiElric
Low Ranking MACROSS Member

Postby MinaUchiha2 » Tue May 21, 2013 12:48 pm

That's weird its working fine for me.
MinaUchiha2
The Cosplay Uke

Postby megaplushie » Tue May 21, 2013 12:53 pm

If you're having issues with viewing it on Google Drive, I uploaded a copy to my website. I'll update it whenever Animazement updates the Drive Doc. http://kyubey.bakalair.com/cache/AZ2013Spreads.pdf
megaplushie
OM NOM NOM NOM

Postby Shenanagan » Tue May 21, 2013 2:00 pm

Thanks for the help megaplushie! :)
Shenanagan
Shinsengumi Veteran

Postby megaplushie » Tue May 21, 2013 2:13 pm

Shenanagan wrote:Thanks for the help megaplushie! :)

You're welcome!
megaplushie
OM NOM NOM NOM

Postby Cutiebunny » Tue May 21, 2013 6:43 pm

No autograph session for Tsunoda or Kotabe? Or will that be handled at their workshops?
Please visit my cel gallery!
Cutiebunny
Shonen Bat Victim

Return to Convention Discussion