• It is currently Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:40 pm

Sign In

User menu

FAQ
Register
Login
Animazement Fan Forum

Need a room~

Talk about your Animazement plans, and count down the days to Memorial Day weekend with us.

Moderator: Macross-Junkie

Need a room~

Postby Shadowwind70 » Wed May 22, 2013 6:36 pm

Honestly a cardboard box would suffice...but a comfortable floor to sleep on would be fantastic! i'll be willing to pay a share, and also buy food and stuff if you tend to have fun in your abode....I am very friendly and love talking about things like Touhou and Otaku pop culture...Music too!

I sadly have my cosplay sitting in los angeles....

My time on the east coast is coming to an end...upon learning about this convention, I had to see what they had to offer! Being an avid congoer at AX for a few years...I would love to see what this fan run convention has in store~!

I would be more than happy to share information and whatnot, i also would love to make new friends to keep in touch with! Who knows...I may come back again!

It has come to my attention that it may seem I am inactive here...I am usually perched in the Cosplay.com portion, looking through multiple topics including Animazement! Sadly the registration process and realization of my mistake has cost me greatly at a my own fault. You can see I am active in a community and not stranger to such events~

http://www.cosplay.com/member/227971/

that being said I will also point out I am support the whole cosplay ≠ consent...so I got your back if need be, but i am a sucker for cute and adorable cosplays...so I will definitely ask permission for at least one big hug XD

Hope to hear from you~
Shadowwind70
Shonen Bat Victim

Re: Need a room~

Postby banvoic3 » Wed May 22, 2013 7:02 pm

Two questions: Are you female and would you be able to make a Friday afternoon meet-up at 2:30? If your answer is yes to these questions then here is my offer...

My group consists of 3 guys and a girl. It'd be $50 for you to join us and the stay is from Friday to Sunday.
AZ'14
Hoka Inumuta (Kill la Kill)
Fact Core (Portal 2)
Otacon (MGS2)
Tokiya Ichinose (Uta-Pri)
banvoic3
Newest Host in Ouran High School

Postby Shadowwind70 » Wed May 22, 2013 7:13 pm

Ah! An important detail i neglected....I am a guy...my apologies for the inconvenience...the meetup at 2:30 would be a stretch but doable if we committed to it...I will be entertaining offers and make a final decision tonight.
Shadowwind70
Shonen Bat Victim

Postby ilovedeadfred » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:38 pm

Shadow,

I if you are still looking for a room. I have one available. Its first come first serve for the beds. I'm not sure if you are looking for a room for 2014 or if this was a last minute request.
ilovedeadfred
Shonen Bat Victim

Postby Tavex » Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:29 pm

It was probably a last minute request since it was just a bit before the convention started.
Cosplay for 2014 AZ:

Mushishi: Ginko

Final Fantasy XIII: Snow (MIGHT do this again)

Tavex
Pokémon Master

Return to Convention Discussion