• It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:31 am

Sign In

User menu

FAQ
Register
Login
Animazement Fan Forum

Auction part two

Talk about your Animazement plans, and count down the days to Memorial Day weekend with us.

Moderator: Macross-Junkie

Re: Auction part two

Postby Macross-Junkie » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:52 am

Sorry about the delay on the next round of auctions. I started poking around the boxes last week, and noticed several items that had Guest Signatures, but had no idea which guests. These were items that were signed at AZ, and not the ones I had catalogued signatures from our Directors trip to Japan. Considering reading Japanese for me is nigh impossible, I have to wait till our next meeting, the first weekend in Oct. So expect the next round to go up shortly after that. Sorry for the delay, and my incompetence on the matter. I should have had the signed items catalogued long before now, but the truth of the matter is I didn't even look in the boxes until it was time to start listing the auctions...
"Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction where ever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that."
- Col. Tigh / Battlestar Galactica
Macross-Junkie
Starfleet Captain

Postby Cutiebunny » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:58 pm

Might be a silly thought, but do you think the members of your community can help? I can reference them through the ones that I own, and many of those include previous guests. I'm sure there are others in this board that can help out too.
Please visit my cel gallery!
Cutiebunny
Shonen Bat Victim

Postby Macross-Junkie » Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:22 am

Just wanted to let everyone know that the 2nd wave of auctions is up, and you can see them here http://www.ebay.com/usr/animazement-auctions
"Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction where ever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that."
Macross-Junkie
Starfleet Captain

Postby Dostovei Illuminas » Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:33 pm

Oh, cool, I was worried I might have missed a round since I only just remembered this a few minutes ago, but it's good to see that my timing is pretty decent.
Dostovei Illuminas
Citizen of Macross City

Postby Macross-Junkie » Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:26 pm

O.K. people, here's the 3rd wave of auctions. What ever doesn't sell here will go back to the AZ Office and be put into the physical auction at the con in 2014. So if your on the fence, nows the time to bid...

http://www.ebay.com/usr/animazement-auctions
Macross-Junkie
Starfleet Captain

Previous

Return to Convention Discussion