• It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:28 pm

Sign In

User menu

FAQ
Register
Login
Animazement Fan Forum

NEED OF ROOMIES

Talk about your Animazement plans, and count down the days to Memorial Day weekend with us.

Moderator: Macross-Junkie

NEED OF ROOMIES

Postby ilovedeadfred » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:35 pm

Hey guys,

My name is Ashley I'm 26 years old and I'm looking for roommates for 2014 convention. I have my room booked from Thursday-Sunday. If you want to just stay Friday/Saturday I'm cool with that, or Friday-Sunday that's fine too. The con rate per night is 100 dollars.

The price depends on how many people I can get in the room.
So if you are looking for a room please let me know. I am not strict.

I just have a few rules:
1. Do not smoke in the room
2. Please clean up after yourselves
3. Do not break anything.
5. NO DYING HAIR! (it stains the bathroom and they do charge if you stain anything in the hotel room)

If you want to drink that's fine with me please make sure you are of age if you are going to be drinking. I don't really care if you bring friends back to the room. Just make sure you clean up after yourselves.

I ask that if you are going to use body paint for your Cosplay to bring your own towel or to use one of the many that I'm bringing with me. Unfortunately if anything gets stained they will charge for that. So keep that in mind.

Please tell me a little bit about yourself and I will be sure to do the same. :D So if you are interested please let me know.
ilovedeadfred
Shonen Bat Victim

Return to Convention Discussion