• It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:13 am

Sign In

User menu

FAQ
Register
Login
Animazement Fan Forum

Art Room Changes

Gifted with artistic ability or just wanting to collect some great works of art? This is the section for you!

Moderator: BobGuy

Art Room Changes

Postby Shenanagan » Sun May 05, 2013 3:04 pm

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for revamping the Art Room rules!!! Now there is a greater chance us artists will get paid for bids/purchases, and buyers will be able to receive their work before the convention is over!!!!

I just wanted to show my gratitude to the staff for listening to us :) Now I will definitely come back and put some more stuff in the Auction this year!
Shenanagan
Shinsengumi Veteran

Re: Art Room Changes

Postby Rikaflare » Tue May 07, 2013 8:03 pm

Haha I know the feeling. I nearly didn't get paid one year myself. It was the last five minutes the room was even open to pick stuff up and the winning bidder for on the framed 16x20 of my princess mononoke piece failed to show x_x I was lucky that the lady directly behind me made a sort of informal last minute bid xD Glad to know that sort of situation won't be happening again.
Rikaflare
Citizen of Macross City

Postby Shenanagan » Wed May 08, 2013 9:40 am

For the last couple of years, I have at least one or two people not show up to claim their stuff. And it's always been frustrating, so it's good that that won't be happening as frequently now :)
Shenanagan
Shinsengumi Veteran

Postby gardenkitty7 » Mon May 27, 2013 5:48 pm

I am interested in the art room next year but I have some questions. Is this the only thread regarding the art room?
Animazement 2014

Cosplay Plans
Thursday: Masquerade Michiru
Friday: Casual Michiru
Saturday: Super Sailor Jupiter & Bosuzoku Jupiter
Sunday: Casual Michiru
gardenkitty7
Shonen Bat Victim

Postby Art Room Otaku » Mon May 27, 2013 11:25 pm

I don't believe we have a formal thread regarding the Art Room (I can look into it) but I'd be glad to answer any questions you had here!

-Jen
Art Room Otaku
Shonen Bat Victim

Return to Artist Alley