• It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:59 pm

Sign In

User menu

FAQ
Register
Login
Animazement Fan Forum

AMV Contest

Got a question for staff or feedback pertaining to Animazment to make it the best convention in the United States? Unload it here! Don't worry, we can take it!

Moderator: BobD

AMV Contest

Postby l33tmeatwad » Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:18 pm

So is the contest going to be handled by different people this year, or are you guys going to allow this part of the convention keep going downhill as it has been for the past 3 years? I've tried making suggestions, but it keeps getting worse...I know quite a few editors who are fed up with how the contest is run and probably won't be participating this year unless changes are made. It's seriously not that hard to run this properly...
l33tmeatwad
Citizen of Macross City

Re: AMV Contest

Postby BobD » Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:52 pm

l33tmeatwad wrote:So is the contest going to be handled by different people this year, or are you guys going to allow this part of the convention keep going downhill as it has been for the past 3 years? I've tried making suggestions, but it keeps getting worse...I know quite a few editors who are fed up with how the contest is run and probably won't be participating this year unless changes are made. It's seriously not that hard to run this properly...

With all due respect, I looked at all your past posts and all I read were complaints about the AMV Contest and no suggestions. I don't know if you sent a private email to the AMV folks listing suggestions but I have not come across any personally. I will contact our AMV people to see if they have heard from you. If you would like to PM me any suggestions you have, I will be happy to discuss them with our staff.
That is so my life right now.
BobD
Old Geezer

Re: AMV Contest

Postby l33tmeatwad » Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:54 pm

Alright, I'll PM you, also keep in mind the forum was apparently cleared last year, so I have posted in the past years and those messages no longer exist...I've also e-mailed them in the past and never heard anything back, I wonder if anyone even checks the e-mail provided...

Also, in all fairness...considering only TWO of my 12 posts were complaints, that isn't ALL of my posts...
l33tmeatwad
Citizen of Macross City

Return to Dear Animazement