• http://www.animazement.org/
  • It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:37 pm

Sign In

User menu

FAQ
Register
Login
Animazement Fan Forum

Can we hav scheduled PhotoOps w/ Japanese Guest?Easy Way :)

Got a question for staff or feedback pertaining to Animazment to make it the best convention in the United States? Unload it here! Don't worry, we can take it!

Moderator: BobD

Can we hav scheduled PhotoOps w/ Japanese Guest?Easy Way :)

Postby HirakoShinji » Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:49 pm

cool idea for AZ, photo with both gokus and both videls at same time. Also can donate photo money to charity is great idea too. i mean how cool would that be walk in photosuite and get half sec photo of you and both gokus, you and both videls, each attendee, with a professional photographer helming DSLR camera, takes under a sec. full line of hundreds will have photos with the guests in under 30 mins. I've seen 300-400 people line done in 30 mins when i was in line for stan lee. you walk in, photo taken right away, walk out, photos get printed and available email or cd.

The break-down:
Comicons have adopted this and shown it's easyness. I know Frost Photography and know they'd be game. Biggest comicons have proven that you can get 400 person line DSLR photo under 30 mins, i was in back of one lines before. Just walk in, dslr camera person takes a pic in .2 secs, walk out, next, and photos come out amazing and you can get them printed out and even signed later. my stan lee autograph is photo of him and i 8x10 printed, he signed it.

I really liked 2 years ago when you all did vip breakfeast with guest for charity where you could get photos at table of guests and then at end u got group auto pre-done.

You get the best Japanese and English guest lineups. To me a photo is worth more then an autograph, photo is faster then an autograph. I know huge group people driving 12-16 hours for a chance to get an autograph and maybe a pic with Masako Nozawa, i also know we'd all love photo with her over an autograph. We might never see some these guests again that from California, Japan, and photo is scrapbook memory for lifetime.

So can we please have seperate guest photo ops scheduled away from autograph for people just want photo and not an auto. I also think for photo op, should be ticket you buy goes to charity.

I know from my convention experience you could make thousands happy with photos with guest if you use a professional dslr camera person and move people in, pic out, person in pic, out. It could be greatest memories of an Animazement to have separate photo ops with guest from autographs. Working in media, i can even help. I also think it be something really cool to do with and for frost photography as she is an amazing camera woman and attendees could pick up later in day print out 4x6's of them and guest. It doesn't take up much time if done this way and make thousands happy.

I've worked in both tv and radio, marketing, and guest relations. I think this would be really amazing and I hope you all can do :)
HirakoShinji
Shonen Bat Victim

Re: Can we hav scheduled PhotoOps w/ Japanese Guest?Easy Way

Postby volley94 » Fri May 17, 2013 10:51 pm

Photo with noiz? Awesome!!
Cant wait for 2011AZ.
Fumi from shigofumi:
Wig - wating confermation.
Out fit: just need to order
hat/bag:
Hello kitty:
Just need to find a decent one to order.lol
Lolita:
Wig: need to order one either curled or uncurled.
Dress: cant figure out where to buy one from.lol there are so many sites.
Shoes: i'm thinking i'll get them from milanoo.
volley94
Mahou Otaku Pretty Fanservice

Return to Dear Animazement