• It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:21 pm

Sign In

User menu

FAQ
Register
Login
Animazement Fan Forum

donating my PS3 for 2012

Give suggestions of video games for the game room or talk about your favorite games past and present. The gaming world is at your fingertips.

Moderator: majors

donating my PS3 for 2012

Postby PlaneWalkerSolRac » Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:07 pm

Hello I've tried looking around for this before I posted but I didn't see anything about donating. Neat and my friends like to donate our consuls for an animazementP. I was to by the guy who usually does game room. Just to post here on the form with my name and that I am donating it. I am Carlos McIntyre and I'm donating my PS3 along with Christopher Wright Jr.,Brock Martin
and Latravis Fisher. Games Donated are blazblue contium shift,mvc 3 unlimited and king of fighters 13. I Also be posting this in the CONVENTION CONTACTS topic just in case this is the wrong place to post it and in advance sorry.
PlaneWalkerSolRac
Shonen Bat Victim

Re: donating my PS3 for 2012

Postby majors » Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:55 pm

You got the right place. Wedoca just finished up MAGFest, so now we can focus on AZ.

We will need PS3's for sure. I'll PM you for details.

Right now it looks like we will have an expanded retro area (8 setups) and ten lag free LCD's for 360/PS3 along with projectors and arcade cabs.
Majors -=- Wedoca '12
majors
Mahou Otaku Pretty Fanservice

Return to Game On