• It is currently Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:50 am

Sign In

User menu

FAQ
Register
Login
Animazement Fan Forum

Street Fighter x Tekken Side Tournament Details

Give suggestions of video games for the game room or talk about your favorite games past and present. The gaming world is at your fingertips.

Moderator: majors

Street Fighter x Tekken Side Tournament Details

Postby Psychoblue » Fri May 10, 2013 10:32 am

Sup everyone! This is Psychoblue, AKA Mr. Hype Gems, and now that I've gotten the all-clear from Majors to run this, I'd just like to let everyone know that I will be running the SFxT Side Tournament at Animazement. The tournament will be Saturday at 5 PM, being played on PS3, so bring your controllers and converters accordingly.

Here are the rules:

1) The biggest one: gems. Custom Gem Setups WILL be allowed, so bring your numbers and punch them into the Gem Selector at the Character Select Screen. All Gem setups you punch in will be saved automatically, so you should only worry about this in the opening rounds. Gems allowed are all default gems, all free DLC packs, and all gems that came with the Special Edition. No auto gems, please: it's not like this game is asking you to do Raising Storm inputs ;)

2) Best 2 out of 3 double elimination, 3 out of 5 Grand Finals.

3) $2 entry fee, Winner Takes All. I might also be including a special bonus prize to the winner...one that you might take to Kyle Hebert to get signed :D
Psychoblue
Shonen Bat Victim

Re: Street Fighter x Tekken Side Tournament Details

Postby majors » Fri May 10, 2013 3:03 pm

I would like to point out that since this is a unofficial FAN run tourney and there are no official prizes, that is the reason for the $2 pot fee. The official tournaments (P4A, TTT2, KoFXIII, NS3, DC3 and DDR3) are all free entry for attendees.
Majors -=- Wedoca '12
majors
Mahou Otaku Pretty Fanservice

Re: Street Fighter x Tekken Side Tournament Details

Postby Psychoblue » Mon May 13, 2013 6:14 pm

This just in: the winner of the SFxT side tournament will also be receiving this swagged out, one-of-a-kind Street Fighter x Tekken shirt, with original artwork by Jared J. Lee and, if the stars align, a signature by Ryu and Kazuya's VA Kyle Hebert!

Psychoblue
Shonen Bat Victim

Return to Game On