• It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:36 pm

Sign In

User menu

FAQ
Register
Login
Animazement Fan Forum

Forest Girls: Dolly kei, Mori Girl, and Cult Party kei

Got an idea for a panel? Want to know what others think? Need to give a shout out to panel staff? Come on in!

Moderators: Macross-Junkie, Kurotsubasa

Forest Girls: Dolly kei, Mori Girl, and Cult Party kei

Postby lolitaneko » Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:22 pm

I just submitted this last night. :3

This panel will be on three Japanese street styles called Dolly kei, Mori girl and Cult Party kei! I'll be talking about what makes these fashions what they are and how you can interpret these looks into your everyday style. If your into shopping vintage and second hand, coordinates with lots of attention to detail and layering or even a little 'creepy' in your classic lolita style come and see what this panel is all about! I will be giving out door prizes to some lucky winners as well. ^^
jelyclarisanne.etsy.com
lolitaneko
Low Ranking MACROSS Member

Re: Forest Girls: Dolly kei, Mori Girl, and Cult Party kei

Postby Shenanagan » Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:42 pm

Interesting! I would like to learn more about these styles. Are they more recent Japanese street fashion? I don't remember hearing about Mori girls until about a year ago.
Shenanagan
Shinsengumi Veteran

Postby lolitaneko » Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:42 am

Yeah, for fashion styles they are fairly young... I believe Mori started around 2007 or so. I personally started dressing it in 09'/10' and then I got into Dolly Kei shortly after that (although it doesn't feel that long ago *_* I am old. XD). ^^

Thanks for your interest! This is my first panel on these styles but I've helped out and done lots of panels for lolita. I hope it goes just as well. *crosses fingers*
jelyclarisanne.etsy.com
lolitaneko

Postby lolitaneko » Sun May 13, 2012 1:12 am

I just wanted to add that this panel has been chosen! It's scheduled to be 6-7 Friday night. :D I'm currently finishing up the panel and deciding on possible door prizes. :3 Hope to see you guys there!
jelyclarisanne.etsy.com
lolitaneko

Return to Everything Panels