• It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:33 pm

Sign In

User menu

FAQ
Register
Login
Animazement Fan Forum

Volunteer Information

Current Animazement news and information pertaining to the upcoming convention.

Moderator: BobD

Re: Volunteer Information

Postby double00beaver » Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:01 pm

BobD wrote:
The process will begin with the initial contact of the person who is interested with our volunteer staff. If they meet certain standards (such as age) they will be sent an application to fill out and return to us. For those living in the Raleigh area face to face interviews will be set up. For those living outside of the Raleigh area phone interviews will be conducted. Because phone interviews do not give the overall impression a face to face interview does, the staff may feel the need for a follow up phone conversation before a final decision is made.

Hope this helps.

It helps a lot, thank you! I think she's already submitted her application or is about to so I'll tell her about the phone interview. Thank you again!
double00beaver
Squeeky-hime <3

Postby Takchik » Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:59 pm

Hi, i have question about the phone interview and figured i might as well ask here(also, mainly, i don't know who to email this to). I was wondering if there was a certain day to expect the call or is no call meaning the application was rejected? I could also just be impatient and if i am, i'm sorry, it's just my window to preregister for a ticket is closing and hinges on the outcome of this. I can change the time i put, if its a time matter.
ah ok wait huh?
Terror Squad Seat 35 Blue Team: Sister

"I don't get it whats the grey guy so upset about?"
Takchik
Citizen of Macross City

Postby BobD » Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:19 pm

Takchik wrote:Hi, i have question about the phone interview and figured i might as well ask here(also, mainly, i don't know who to email this to). I was wondering if there was a certain day to expect the call or is no call meaning the application was rejected? I could also just be impatient and if i am, i'm sorry, it's just my window to preregister for a ticket is closing and hinges on the outcome of this. I can change the time i put, if its a time matter.

We are processing volunteer applications now.
That is so my life right now.
BobD
Old Geezer

Postby Dimmuburger » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:22 am

What the hell man, let me volunteer!
Dimmuburger
That's the Spirit!

Previous

Return to Animazement Central