• http://www.animazement.org/
  • It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:23 am

Sign In

User menu

FAQ
Register
Login
Animazement Fan Forum

Karaoke Box (It's back! Check Bob's latest post!)

All those big time events of the convention from Dances to Music Videos, from Cosplay to Karaoke, we'll talk about them here.

Moderator: Kaji

Re: Announcing the Karaoke Box (beta)!

Postby lolitaneko » Thu May 13, 2010 6:10 pm

If you added the new Fly Me to the Moon or any Perfume songs (especially Love the World, Macaroni, or Chocolate Disco) that would be EPIC. *w*
jelyclarisanne.etsy.com
lolitaneko
Low Ranking MACROSS Member

Postby asnaylor » Fri May 14, 2010 2:07 am

lolitaneko wrote:If you added the new Fly Me to the Moon or any Perfume songs (especially Love the World, Macaroni, or Chocolate Disco) that would be EPIC. *w*

You're in luck! I like Perfume and have their music already! >_< I timed Love the World (vocal + karaoke), Macaroni (vocal + karaoke), and Chocolate Disco (vocal) for you tonight.

And, I was feeling just evil enough to time the 2009 Versions of Fly Me To The Moon and Zankoku na Tenshi no Thesis (vocal + karaoke on both). :twisted: Oh yes. Now they may be unleashed upon the unsuspecting masses!!
All-Purpose Cultural Geek Girl
asnaylor
Code Monkey

Postby yami ongakuya » Sun May 16, 2010 9:12 pm

This is AWWWEESOME!! *praises AZ even more* I was seriously hoping there would be this this year~~
I'll be there!!! FOR LIKE THE WHOLE DAY :DDDD
Can there be FFXIII, Serah's Theme, or Sunleth Waterscape? That would be awesome!!
~*No Emotion...means no love, thought, or hindrance to the history that must be recorded....*~
Possible (and certain) Future Cosplays~
Kanda Yuu-DGM
CC-Code Geass
Alice-Pandora Hearts
Grell Sutcliffe- Kuroshitsuji
Lala-DGM
Gakupo Kamui- Vocaloid

A character from FFXIII
Cosplaying Maka Albarn from SOUL EATER AZ '10~ needs a group~! PM me~!
yami ongakuya
Citizen of Macross City

Postby Merrick Iyaki » Mon May 17, 2010 11:11 am

O_O The Infamous Black Inuyasha shall be in this room... ALL...DAY...

*_* You have made the mistake of inticing his awesome singing skills...

Thank You!! T_T This is like a dream come true! ^_^
Animazement 2011
Joshua-The World Ends With You
A Goth Girl(Rave Only!)
Sephiroth
"Then let's put an end...to all of this.."
Merrick Iyaki
Shonen Bat Victim

Postby asnaylor » Tue May 18, 2010 11:04 am

yami ongakuya wrote:Can there be FFXIII, Serah's Theme, or Sunleth Waterscape? That would be awesome!!

I was able to track down both Serah's Theme and Sunleth Waterscape (vocal only), and timed them for you! So they will be there, ready for you! ^_^
asnaylor
Code Monkey

Postby asnaylor » Tue May 18, 2010 11:06 am

Merrick Iyaki wrote:Thank You!! T_T This is like a dream come true! ^_^

You're welcome!!! I'm so glad you guys are as excited about it as I am! :D
asnaylor
Code Monkey

Postby lolitaneko » Tue May 18, 2010 8:11 pm

asnaylor wrote:
lolitaneko wrote:If you added the new Fly Me to the Moon or any Perfume songs (especially Love the World, Macaroni, or Chocolate Disco) that would be EPIC. *w*

You're in luck! I like Perfume and have their music already! >_< I timed Love the World (vocal + karaoke), Macaroni (vocal + karaoke), and Chocolate Disco (vocal) for you tonight.

And, I was feeling just evil enough to time the 2009 Versions of Fly Me To The Moon and Zankoku na Tenshi no Thesis (vocal + karaoke on both). :twisted: Oh yes. Now they may be unleashed upon the unsuspecting masses!!

...I love you. ♥
xD

I have been converting all my friends into Perfume fans so they will be excited to hear this!
jelyclarisanne.etsy.com
lolitaneko

Postby djkidna » Tue May 18, 2010 10:48 pm

For next year, think you could include AAA's Climax Jump and TETRA FANG's Break The Chain? Oh, and W-B-X~W Boiled Extreme~ by Kamiki Aya w TAKUYA. I think this is a splendid idea, and I'm glad someone's finally thought of it as a chillout lounge kinda deal. Some of us just wanna do it for fun and not to compete.
djkidna

Postby asnaylor » Thu May 20, 2010 4:46 pm

djkidna wrote:For next year, think you could include AAA's Climax Jump and TETRA FANG's Break The Chain? Oh, and W-B-X~W Boiled Extreme~ by Kamiki Aya w TAKUYA.

How about for this year?! ^_^' I was able to find and time vocal + karaoke versions of all three songs, for all of our Kamen Rider fans.

BTW, the songlist has been updated to reflect the recent additions. ^_^

http://www.animazement.org/SMMSongList.html
asnaylor
Code Monkey

Postby djkidna » Thu May 20, 2010 4:59 pm

asnaylor wrote:
djkidna wrote:For next year, think you could include AAA's Climax Jump and TETRA FANG's Break The Chain? Oh, and W-B-X~W Boiled Extreme~ by Kamiki Aya w TAKUYA.

How about for this year?! ^_^' I was able to find and time vocal + karaoke versions of all three songs, for all of our Kamen Rider fans.

BTW, the songlist has been updated to reflect the recent additions. ^_^

You are AWESOME! Thanks a ton!
djkidna

Postby mmmdraco » Fri May 21, 2010 5:44 pm

Um, more Hello! Project, please? (Morning Musume, C-ute, and especially some Berryz Koubou!) To have their only true representation be Momusu's Love Machine is kind of sad. Although, I appreciate the Mini Moni, Buono! (but why no Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!?) and small sampling of Kusumi Koharu (the few songs she did as part of Milky Way are killer in karaoke, by the way). Actually, just idol songs in general seem to be lacking. No AKB48? Really? I'm doing two panels on idols on Saturday, so I'm obviously a huge fangirl and looking to convert others. That said, there's a good 50 songs on that list I could sing without looking at the lyrics, so that's cool. My friends and I have plans to get the birthday girl from our group a little tipsy and get her to sing Mini Moni's Strawberry Pie with us, especially since she's never done karaoke before. Wish us luck! (Also, this is awesome. I sing almost constantly and have always been sad that music in general was not a larger part of AZ.)
Vote BERRYZ KOUBOU for AX2010!!!

2010's Cosplay Plans
------------------------------------------------
As Yet Unknown! (It'll depend on guests, probably.)
mmmdraco
Citizen of Macross City

Postby riotlion » Sat May 22, 2010 2:04 pm

This sounds like a blast! I love karaoke but I'm not good enough to want to sing in front of the audience for the contest haha, so this will be lots of fun, I think.
[ COSPLAY ]
Plans for 2012
Tank Girl (Tank Girl) | 10th Doctor (Doctor Who)
riotlion
Citizen of Macross City

Postby double00beaver » Sat May 22, 2010 3:41 pm

Could we have some Uchuu Sentai NOIZ (ANY NOIZ song would rock) and some Yazima Beauty Salon (Nihon no Mikata -Nevada Kara Kimashita-, SAKURA -Haru o Utawa Nevada-) ?
double00beaver
Squeeky-hime <3

Postby shadowflower » Tue May 25, 2010 10:01 am

Thank you so much for volunteering your sweat and tears for such an awesome project. :highfive:
:@)-: :@)-: :drink: :present: :party: :drink: :@)-: :@)-:

I've been eyeing "Aozora no Namida," "Haruka Kanata," and "Mosaiku Kakera"... hoping for the chance to impress my sister with my karaoke-newb skills of majesty. :ffighter: >_< :*: :rainbow: :musicnote: ^_^'

Onlookers, consider yourself warned: your minds will be rightly blown. :vamp:

(with a sense of awe, no doubt. :lol:)
"That's not your true form. Why do you hide yourself?" ~Wolf's Rain
shadowflower
Faceless Minion of Big Fire

Postby asnaylor » Tue May 25, 2010 10:28 am

mmmdraco wrote:Um, more Hello! Project, please?

^_^' OK, message received! How about this. I'm not able to time any more songs before the con, but I added in a bunch (like 50+) of Berryz Koubou, C-ute, AKB48, more Morning Musume and Minimoni for you. The new additions will be untimed--that means audio-only, no words on screen. But, I'm guessing you might not even need them! :D The songlist has been updated, so take a look! I'm also happy to take requests for next year.

mmmdraco wrote:(Also, this is awesome. I sing almost constantly and have always been sad that music in general was not a larger part of AZ.)

Yay, I'm glad you think so! I hope everyone really enjoys it! ^_^
asnaylor
Code Monkey

Postby asnaylor » Tue May 25, 2010 10:35 am

double00beaver wrote:Could we have some Uchuu Sentai NOIZ (ANY NOIZ song would rock) and some Yazima Beauty Salon (Nihon no Mikata -Nevada Kara Kimashita-, SAKURA -Haru o Utawa Nevada-) ?

I won't be able to get any more songs timed for this year, but I'll do my best to at least get some audio from both groups in the system for you!

I will try to have printouts of the untimed songs' lyrics available in the room. Not as cool, I know, but hey, it's a beta. ^_^' I'm hoping to be able to inspire some folks to help me on this project for next year!
asnaylor
Code Monkey

Postby double00beaver » Tue May 25, 2010 10:40 am

asnaylor wrote:
double00beaver wrote:Could we have some Uchuu Sentai NOIZ (ANY NOIZ song would rock) and some Yazima Beauty Salon (Nihon no Mikata -Nevada Kara Kimashita-, SAKURA -Haru o Utawa Nevada-) ?

I won't be able to get any more songs timed for this year, but I'll do my best to at least get some audio from both groups in the system for you!

I will try to have printouts of the untimed songs' lyrics available in the room. Not as cool, I know, but hey, it's a beta. ^_^' I'm hoping to be able to inspire some folks to help me on this project for next year!

Thank you times a hundred! Even just the audio is fine with my friends and I, we've been wanting to sing NOIZ at karaoke since last year but didn't want to enter the contest.
double00beaver
Squeeky-hime <3

Postby asnaylor » Tue May 25, 2010 10:42 am

shadowflower wrote:Thank you so much for volunteering your sweat and tears for such an awesome project. :highfive:
:@)-: :@)-: :drink: :present: :party: :drink: :@)-: :@)-:

Oh, thanks!! I hope everyone has a great time with it! ^_^

I've probably lost a good chunk of sanity, timing those really fast songs ("Hero's Come Back"--I'm looking at you!!! :shock: ) But it'll all be worth it if you folks enjoy it. :D
asnaylor
Code Monkey

Postby shadowflower » Tue May 25, 2010 10:52 am

asnaylor wrote:I've probably lost a good chunk of sanity, timing those really fast songs ("Hero's Come Back"--I'm looking at you!!! :shock: ) But it'll all be worth it if you folks enjoy it. :D

Well, you've offered a handful of songs that I adore (including the three I mentioned above), so you've filled at least one person with joy (& oodles of appreciation)! ^o^

& Hopefully time invested this year = more relaxing future pace.
"That's not your true form. Why do you hide yourself?" ~Wolf's Rain
shadowflower
Faceless Minion of Big Fire

Postby Izanami_Ishiguro » Tue May 25, 2010 7:11 pm

One mistake I've noticed in the song list is that "Black Diamond" is listed as being sung by Mami Kawada when Nana Mizuki is the one who sings it. ^.^'

I'll definitely come and sing "Jupiter" (even if that means dragging my friends with me :twisted:)!
Rinshan Kaihou~
Izanami_Ishiguro
Citizen of Macross City

PreviousNext

Return to The Greatest Shows On Earth