• It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:04 am

Sign In

User menu

FAQ
Register
Login
Animazement Fan Forum

The Greatest Shows on Earth Rules READ THIS BEFORE POSTING

All those big time events of the convention from Dances to Music Videos, from Cosplay to Karaoke, we'll talk about them here.

Moderator: Kaji

The Greatest Shows on Earth Rules READ THIS BEFORE POSTING

Postby Kaji » Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:06 am

Alright, to clarify what goes into this subforum, I am going to make it very plain.

-If your topic pertains to the Friday or Saturday night dances, it belongs here.

-If your topic pertains to a concert being put on by AZ, it belongs here.

-If your topic pertains to a musical going on at AZ, it goes here.

-If your topic pertains to AMVs, you can put it here.

-If your topic pertains to Karaoke (either the contest or the box), post it here.

-If your topic pertains to Cosplay Chess, it goes here.

-If your topic is about some cool event AZ put on, e.g. NOIZ vs DDR, it does go here.

-And if your topic is about Hell, there's no other board that will tolerate that.

Now, generally for these events, the organizers will post their own official topic which I will sticky to the top of the board. If you have a question about one of these events, ASK IT IN THE TOPIC FOR THE EVENT. Do not, for whatever reason, post a topic that is just a single question. Ask it in the appropriate topic so that the event organizer will see it and address it. I know that many of the event organizers watch their threads and don't necessarily scan the rest of the board. So it's a waste of effort not to just post your question in the correct thread.

Now, if your topic is for a get-together, a panel, or is some at con-omake stuff, I will send it on its merry way to the appropriate subforum.

If you are not the event organizer, do not start an "official" topic. I know whose accounts are whose and I will just throw those topics out.

If you are advertising something, I will toss the topic. It doesn't go here.

If you're not sure if a topic belongs here, just PM me. I promise I won't bite.

If you use the word "rave" (We have dances, not raves), I will destroy your topic.
Follow your grape to righteousness.
Kaji
Jesus 3.0

Return to The Greatest Shows On Earth