• It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:42 am

Sign In

User menu

FAQ
Register
Login
Animazement Fan Forum

Pokemon School 2012 INTREST CHECK

Got an idea for a panel? Want to know what others think? Need to give a shout out to panel staff? Come on in!

Moderators: Macross-Junkie, Kurotsubasa

Pokemon School 2012 INTREST CHECK

Postby ZaidenOmega » Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:47 pm

Over Facebook Acennan and i were talking about what to do for a pokemon panel originally we were going to do a Poke Mafia, and then i came up with the ideal of having a school themed panel so we just want to see who would be interested. Pardon my spelling mistakes.

Ever imagined where the pokemon who roam free around the Pokeworld go to learn how to use their powers, Evolve, make friends, learn how to lure trainers to or away from them ?
Then this might be a panel you want to check out. Full or Jokes, Insanity, Spur of the moment arguments and you get to meet the Fine teachers and some Students of the Pokemon Academy.
Are you a fellow pokemon looking for a place to learn ? are you a trainer looking for a pokemon ? Then you might want to stop by and filling out an application we have one for all ages.

We were thinking of having a school themed panel. So it would be like an Entrance ceremony almost.
We were thinking of doing
- Middle, High school and College applications
- Pokemon triva as like the Offical " Entrance Exam " and would give prizes to the highest scores for each division. The younger "middle school" Division would have classic whos that pokemon and the High School/ College would have to figure out the pokemon from the information we give them about it.
- Poke School anthem singing[the " I wanna be the very best "
- Word from the teachers/Students
- Ask the teachers/Students

The teachers would be Acennan Myself and one of our friends, and we would have 2 students.
I'll be Houndoom and Acennan will be Arcanine. We will have conflicting personalities like we already do some will be improve some will not. Houndoom is the " mean/teacher bully" arcanine is the quiet nice one.

SO who would be interested in coming to see/participate in out shenanigans
Animazement: 2013 Cosplays
Undertaker - Kuroshitsuji [In Progress]
Ayato - Diabolik Lovers [In Progress]
Kaito - Artwork Version.
Cecil - Uta no prince Sama Debut
ZaidenOmega
Citizen of Macross City

Re: Pokemon School 2012 INTREST CHECK

Postby PuppetQueen » Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:20 pm

I think this is a really cute idea. I'm planning on doing schoolgirl gijinka versions of both Cubone and Cloyster someone in the future so this would give me some ideas. :3
Fan Forum Panel Host ||Terror Squad 36th Seat~
Cubone (Pokemon) | Fem!Loki (Avengers) | Zatsune Miku (Matryoshka) | Kirlia (Pokemon)
PuppetQueen
Local Polygamist

Postby Quicksilver95 » Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:54 pm

I think its cute too. I'd attend if I know alot about Pokemon unfortunately my studies ended after Lightning Yellow. {My parents didn't and still don't like Yu-Gi-Oh or Pokemon.} So jya
Cosplays for AZ 15:
I am working on:
Kaito: 100%

I want for future AZ's
Sosuke Aizen: 18%
Link: 0%
Ikasoruk Ogihci: 0%
Kisame Hoshigaki: 15%

Quicksilver95
Newest Host in Ouran High School

Postby Acennan » Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:23 am

That's awesome. :D It's great to see an interest.

To add on the ~entrance exam~ I was thinking about making a little more complicated version of "Who's that Pokemon?!" than just the shadow of any given pokemon. Maybe zoomed in photos of Pokemon images, guess the pokemon by the number, description of the animal the pokemon's based on, etc etc. Just to get people thinking~

The prizes would probably be cheap edibles, like Ramen, and/or charms and trainer badges. Or things from pokemon mystery dungeon.
Acennan
Citizen of Macross City

Postby Quicksilver95 » Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:28 pm

Acennan wrote:That's awesome. :D It's great to see an interest.

To add on the ~entrance exam~ I was thinking about making a little more complicated version of "Who's that Pokemon?!" than just the shadow of any given pokemon. Maybe zoomed in photos of Pokemon images, guess the pokemon by the number, description of the animal the pokemon's based on, etc etc. Just to get people thinking~

The prizes would probably be cheap edibles, like Ramen, and/or charms and trainer badges. Or things from pokemon mystery dungeon.

Oh cool Well I might be able to come over if its not at the same time as my Panel. Even though I don't know Pokemon by number but by appearance mostly.
Cosplays for AZ 15:
I am working on:

I want for future AZ's

Quicksilver95

Postby Acennan » Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:00 pm

Quicksilver95 wrote:
Acennan wrote:That's awesome. :D It's great to see an interest.

Oh cool Well I might be able to come over if its not at the same time as my Panel. Even though I don't know Pokemon by number but by appearance mostly.

I know some by number, personally. I was thinking about grouping a number with something else. Like. "Number 59, looks like a dog, fire type..." Which would be Arcanine. I'd love to see you there, if we do the panel! I'll probably group the questions into Middle School, High School, and College levels. (Easy, medium, hard, hah.)
Acennan
Citizen of Macross City

Postby Zaverxi » Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:20 pm

I might do schoolgirl!Reshiram 2012. How do you feel about Legendaries? :D I could be a student thinking she knows everything, being such an //important// pokemon and all, lol.
AZ 2013 vague ideas
Yukiko Amagi (Persona 4)
Zebstrika Gijinka
Jaspers (Homestuck)
Trickster Jaspers (Homestuck)
Human Gatomon (Digimon)
Zaverxi
Ectobiologist

Postby Acennan » Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:02 pm

Zaverxi wrote:I might do schoolgirl!Reshiram 2012. How do you feel about Legendaries? :D I could be a student thinking she knows everything, being such an //important// pokemon and all, lol.

I can dig it! I'll bother Zaiden about it once I find her AIM sn. I can totally picture Reshiram as like, the valedictorian from last year or something~
Acennan
Citizen of Macross City

Postby YukiHikari » Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:38 pm

I'm a little confused, is this a 'any Pokemon that shows up can attend class' thing, or is it only the people running the panel?
Image 6th Seat

AZ 2013
Lithuania -Uniform & maid outfit- [Hetalia]
2P!Lithuania [Hetalia]
male!Belarus [Nyotalia]

/ I want to do these but probably won't happen yet /
Gijinka Hawkmon [Digimon]
Gijinka Braviary [Pokémon]
YukiHikari
Aizen's Retainer

Postby Suteki » Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:47 pm

Yeah... I'm confused with what this panel actually is as well. And like... how it would be carried out. Seems more like it'd be some group game rather than a panel, but maybe I'm picturing it wrong :s
AZ 2012 Cosplay
Still deciding...
Suteki
Citizen of Macross City

Postby Zaverxi » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:05 pm

Maybe make it into a pokemon quiz bowl, set up so it seems like a teacher-student environment? Like entrance exams into a school. :D All the people attending the panel will be the 'upcoming freshmen' and will get 'graded' based on how much pokemon trivia they know. And the ones with the highest grades get the prizes.

This would allow for there to be the 'teachers' running the thing, and a handful of 'senpai' to encourage.

How about that?
AZ 2013 vague ideas
Yukiko Amagi (Persona 4)
Zebstrika Gijinka
Jaspers (Homestuck)
Human Gatomon (Digimon)
Zaverxi
Ectobiologist

Postby ZaidenOmega » Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:39 am

Zaverxi wrote:Maybe make it into a pokemon quiz bowl, set up so it seems like a teacher-student environment? Like entrance exams into a school. :D All the people attending the panel will be the 'upcoming freshmen' and will get 'graded' based on how much pokemon trivia they know. And the ones with the highest grades get the prizes.

This would allow for there to be the 'teachers' running the thing, and a handful of 'senpai' to encourage.

How about that?

That actually kind of what it is supposed to be xD im just bad at wording things. We were trying to split the difficulties into categories so it was fair to all, like the more difficult ones and the easier ones.
but the whole school concept as well it would be fun because i know there are somethings people would have loved to ask any teacher or something and so that would be like the Q&A part. but we are still working on it. but quiz bowl was what i was trying to think of to call it xD thank you
Animazement: 2013 Cosplays
Undertaker - Kuroshitsuji [In Progress]
Ayato - Diabolik Lovers [In Progress]
Kaito - Artwork Version.
Cecil - Uta no prince Sama Debut
ZaidenOmega
Citizen of Macross City

Postby ssjnaomi » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:12 am

I love pokemon and I think this is an amazing idea! I always wonder what a pokemon school would be like and now I'll get to find out! I went to AZ 10, and if anything there was a lot of pokemon theme things going on that year so I'm looking forward to this panel for AZ 12! :3
There's Life and then there is Anime Life.

"Believe in yourself. Create your own destiny. Don't fear failure." -- Toonami

Forever a Toonami Faithful

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cosplay Ideas

Pokemon Trainer = 40%

Ravenclaw student = 100%
ssjnaomi
Low Ranking MACROSS Member

Postby chuchu » Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:32 pm

This sounds like an adorable panel, if this gets approved, I'll definately attend!
chuchu
Low Ranking MACROSS Member

Postby thepandabetweenus » Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:52 pm

This sounds like a lot of fun c: I'm going as a Missingo gijinka and I'll try to be in that costume when I go to this panel if it gets approved!
thepandabetweenus
Mahou Otaku Pretty Fanservice

Postby Acennan » Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:31 pm

thank you for your interest! i'll be more or so working on this once i move and get all settled, hah.
Acennan
Citizen of Macross City

Postby Quicksilver95 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:55 pm

Alright well this looks really awesome and I can't wait to see it at the con =3.
Cosplays for AZ 15:
I am working on:

I want for future AZ's

Quicksilver95

Postby Zaverxi » Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:29 pm

Hopefully there's enough interest that it'd get approved. :D

My cosplay is now officially a schoolgirl outfit, woo.
AZ 2013 vague ideas
Yukiko Amagi (Persona 4)
Zebstrika Gijinka
Jaspers (Homestuck)
Human Gatomon (Digimon)
Zaverxi
Ectobiologist

Postby Quicksilver95 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:05 pm

Ok hey I've got something to show you guys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsL6Th6L ... dc&index=1
Cosplays for AZ 15:
I am working on:

I want for future AZ's

Quicksilver95

Postby Acennan » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:27 am

If I could, I'd thank each and every one of you personally for showing interest! I'd love to see this come to life. :] I'll probably thank everyone at the panel~! (Assuming the panel actually happens, of course. >W>)

For the quiz, I have an idea to simplify it a little. Instead of making one power point for each difficulty level, just throwing all the questions together in one and labeling the difficulty from there. Randomise things, of course, don't want all the easy ones to be over with too fast. ;] I'll also include questions both about the anime and games. I know some people watch/play both, but I also know some only play the games or just watch the anime. Like me, I only watch the anime when I catch it on. xD

And a question. If someone gets an answer right, should their be a reward? A small prize of sorts. If so, what? I'm pretty open minded, so don't be afraid to suggest things such as baked goods and whatnot.
Acennan
Citizen of Macross City

Next

Return to Everything Panels