• http://www.animazement.org/
  • It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:51 am

Sign In

User menu

FAQ
Register
Login
Animazement Fan Forum

The "anybody from ________" thread

What's happening the other 51 weekends of the year? Organize some gatherings, find a club and keep in touch with all those new friends you made at Animazement!

Moderators: Macross-Junkie, Katharine

Re: The "anybody from ________" thread

Postby whiterabbit <3 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:59 pm

I reside in Fort Mill, SC (really Indian Land) where there is close to nothing but a library and a school. So sad indeed.
Amber Sweet: One more hit for the show! Make it fast!
Grave-Robber: Take it slow!
Amber Sweet: One more hit of the glow!
Grave-Robber: Got get cut!
Amber Sweet: For tonight's show - !


ANIMAZEMENT 2012 COSPLAY!!! :D

**MAYBE - Rave furry (looking into it) [most likely wolf]- 0%

**Road Kamelot- 10% Image
User avatar
whiterabbit <3
Faceless Minion of Big Fire
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:41 pm
Location: In your mind

Re: The "anybody from ________" thread

Postby dthompson09 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:11 pm

RoxasQuillinette wrote:Concord, NC. The town of nothingness and having to drive at least 30 minutes to do anything.


You sir, have no idea how lucky you are.

Try living in Denver brah. You get Concord Mills. I get a Wal-Mart.

kakurine040 wrote:I live dead smack in the middle of Charlotte!! Along with like 10 other AZ friends


Charlotte is such a beautiful city. I miss it :(
ANIMAZEMENT 2012 COSPLAYS:

Not even the slightest of ideas yet >.>
dthompson09
Mahou Otaku Pretty Fanservice
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:30 pm

Re: The "anybody from ________" thread

Postby RoxasQuillinette » Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:19 pm

dthompson09 wrote:
RoxasQuillinette wrote:Concord, NC. The town of nothingness and having to drive at least 30 minutes to do anything.


You sir, have no idea how lucky you are.

Try living in Denver brah. You get Concord Mills. I get a Wal-Mart.

kakurine040 wrote:I live dead smack in the middle of Charlotte!! Along with like 10 other AZ friends


Charlotte is such a beautiful city. I miss it :(

Live near the mall long enough, it gets boring, may because I am a guy, but to me, the only reason to go is FYE (currently moving so its closed :( ) and hot topic.
User avatar
RoxasQuillinette
Faceless Minion of Big Fire
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:15 am
Location: Concord, North Carolina

Re: The "anybody from ________" thread

Postby RoxasQuillinette » Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:21 pm

MinaUchiha2 wrote:
RoxasQuillinette wrote:Concord, NC. The town of nothingness and having to drive at least 30 minutes to do anything.

A lot of anime related stuff happens in or near Concord/Charlotte area.


not recently since FYE is moving in the mall to a smaller store.
User avatar
RoxasQuillinette
Faceless Minion of Big Fire
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:15 am
Location: Concord, North Carolina

Re: The "anybody from ________" thread

Postby MinaUchiha2 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:47 pm

RoxasQuillinette wrote:
MinaUchiha2 wrote:
RoxasQuillinette wrote:Concord, NC. The town of nothingness and having to drive at least 30 minutes to do anything.

A lot of anime related stuff happens in or near Concord/Charlotte area.


not recently since FYE is moving in the mall to a smaller store.


Besides the FYE stuff theres a fair share of park cosplay meet ups and the cons. Ichiban has passed but soon Kirakiracon will happen. Carolina Anime day is later in the year as well.
User avatar
MinaUchiha2
The Cosplay Uke
 
Posts: 1848
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:26 pm
Location: somewhere in lala land

Re: The "anybody from ________" thread

Postby RoxasQuillinette » Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:54 pm

Went to Ichi, saving money for AZ now planning cosplays for it and getting the mone together for those. I was the random short blonde guy at Ichi. who didn't have a full cosplay, because I failed miserably at the timing to decide to go.
User avatar
RoxasQuillinette
Faceless Minion of Big Fire
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:15 am
Location: Concord, North Carolina

Re: The "anybody from ________" thread

Postby donttouchmymilk » Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:17 pm

Recently moved to Concord/chapel hill (Right on the border) from Greensboro. Not used to being away from my fellow cosplay peeps!
AZ 2014 Posibilities
Effie Butterfly Dress (HG Catching Fire) - 20%
Clicker (Last of Us) - 65%
Karen Smith Halloween outfit (Mean Girls) - 75%
Ursula (Little Mermaid)- 100%


http://donttouchmymilk.deviantart.com/
User avatar
donttouchmymilk
Faceless Minion of Big Fire
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:17 am

Re: The "anybody from ________" thread

Postby RoxasQuillinette » Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:06 am

donttouchmymilk wrote:Recently moved to Concord/chapel hill (Right on the border) from Greensboro. Not used to being away from my fellow cosplay peeps!



Go to RCCC South campus off of exit 55 on 85, if you go to the cafeteria, theres a lot of us anime peeps there, if your there Im the short blonde guy who usually just chills listening to Kpop all day before work.
User avatar
RoxasQuillinette
Faceless Minion of Big Fire
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:15 am
Location: Concord, North Carolina

Re: The "anybody from ________" thread

Postby donttouchmymilk » Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:01 am

RoxasQuillinette wrote:
donttouchmymilk wrote:Recently moved to Concord/chapel hill (Right on the border) from Greensboro. Not used to being away from my fellow cosplay peeps!



Go to RCCC South campus off of exit 55 on 85, if you go to the cafeteria, theres a lot of us anime peeps there, if your there Im the short blonde guy who usually just chills listening to Kpop all day before work.


Haha! Excellent. In complete honesty, I can't say I know what RCCC is...
AZ 2014 Posibilities
Effie Butterfly Dress (HG Catching Fire) - 20%
Clicker (Last of Us) - 65%
Karen Smith Halloween outfit (Mean Girls) - 75%
Ursula (Little Mermaid)- 100%


http://donttouchmymilk.deviantart.com/
User avatar
donttouchmymilk
Faceless Minion of Big Fire
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:17 am

Re: The "anybody from ________" thread

Postby MinaUchiha2 » Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:25 am

donttouchmymilk wrote:
RoxasQuillinette wrote:
donttouchmymilk wrote:Recently moved to Concord/chapel hill (Right on the border) from Greensboro. Not used to being away from my fellow cosplay peeps!



Go to RCCC South campus off of exit 55 on 85, if you go to the cafeteria, theres a lot of us anime peeps there, if your there Im the short blonde guy who usually just chills listening to Kpop all day before work.


Haha! Excellent. In complete honesty, I can't say I know what RCCC is...

My guess, Rowan Cabarrus Community College.
User avatar
MinaUchiha2
The Cosplay Uke
 
Posts: 1848
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:26 pm
Location: somewhere in lala land

Re: The "anybody from ________" thread

Postby RoxasQuillinette » Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:10 pm

^^^ yeap. a horrible school. but if you manage to get to it, and go to the cafeteria look for a group of people with laptops and yugioh/magic the gathering cards. come say hi.
User avatar
RoxasQuillinette
Faceless Minion of Big Fire
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:15 am
Location: Concord, North Carolina

Re: The "anybody from ________" thread

Postby Never » Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:03 pm

In Raleigh.
Never
Shonen Bat Victim
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:46 pm
Location: Raleigh, NC

Re: The "anybody from ________" thread

Postby thatsmypretzel » Thu May 10, 2012 11:50 am

Just moved to right around the Charlotte area. I would think there would be a lot of stuff going on, but I never see anything. :<
User avatar
thatsmypretzel
Shonen Bat Victim
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 7:40 pm

Re: The "anybody from ________" thread

Postby MinaUchiha2 » Thu May 10, 2012 1:17 pm

thatsmypretzel wrote:Just moved to right around the Charlotte area. I would think there would be a lot of stuff going on, but I never see anything. :<

You'd be surprised. Most of the stuff happened the last few months though. XD Its quiet at the moment but there are a few odds and ends I believe later on.
User avatar
MinaUchiha2
The Cosplay Uke
 
Posts: 1848
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:26 pm
Location: somewhere in lala land

Re: The "anybody from ________" thread

Postby HeroOfTime » Mon May 14, 2012 10:00 am

Wilmington, NC :)
2014 Plans!
Friday- Ayaka Shindo (Beyond the Boundry)
Saturday- Sasha Braus
Sunday- Ashe
User avatar
HeroOfTime
Citizen of Macross City
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:35 am

Re: The "anybody from ________" thread

Postby Zeo » Mon May 14, 2012 12:18 pm

Looks like this is going to be my first post here.

But anyway, I'm a Raleigh girl.
Zeo
Shonen Bat Victim
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 1:16 pm

Re: The "anybody from ________" thread

Postby megaplushie » Mon May 14, 2012 12:49 pm

Zeo wrote:Looks like this is going to be my first post here.

But anyway, I'm a Raleigh girl.

Zeo~
User avatar
megaplushie
OM NOM NOM NOM
 
Posts: 398
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:29 pm
Location: Four Oaks, NC

Re: The "anybody from ________" thread

Postby Zeo » Mon May 14, 2012 10:19 pm

megaplushie wrote:
Zeo wrote:Looks like this is going to be my first post here.

But anyway, I'm a Raleigh girl.

Zeo~

Toki~ n_n Hey hey hey. I feel like I should post here often so I can meet more Raleigh folk. <.<
Zeo
Shonen Bat Victim
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 1:16 pm

Re: The "anybody from ________" thread

Postby spirit » Tue May 29, 2012 4:09 am

Knightdale here. :P
User avatar
spirit
Shonen Bat Victim
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:56 pm

Re: The "anybody from ________" thread

Postby mikailgirl » Tue May 29, 2012 6:52 am

Mebane NC...ಠ_ಠ
Animazement 2013 Lineup

Friday: Seychelles

Saturday: Trickster!Jane

Sunday:Roxy lalonde

Follow me on Tumblr https://www.kawaiistalin.tumblr.com
User avatar
mikailgirl
Shonen Bat Victim
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 4:57 pm
Location: Mebane, NC

PreviousNext

Return to From June To May

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

 

Who is online

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 1 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 122 on Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:19 am

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest