• It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:57 am

Sign In

User menu

FAQ
Register
Login
Animazement Fan Forum

Otaku Fusion Bellydance 2012: SUBMITTED

Got an idea for a panel? Want to know what others think? Need to give a shout out to panel staff? Come on in!

Moderators: Macross-Junkie, Kurotsubasa

Otaku Fusion Bellydance 2012: SUBMITTED

Postby Seraphina » Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:47 am

Hi Everyone!

I'm hoping to bring Otaku Fusion Bellydance back to Animazement this year! Sorry for not being able to attend in 2011 due to financial issues but I'm sure you all had a great time! There was an amazing turn out for the panel in 2010 and I hope we can do the same for 2012. :3 So, are you game?

For those who may not remember the panel or have never heard of OFB...here's a quick run down:

First off, my name is Seraphina, the creator of Otaku Fusion Bellydance. I am a professional tribal fusion bellydance instructor/performer located in Alabama with over 20 years of experience. I have hosted OFB panels at conventions across the nation for several years. Otaku Fusion Bellydance is my own way of combining tribal fusion bellydance with Nihon Buyo (Japanese traditional dance) set entirely to anime/video game soundtracks! Each panel features a live performance, a FAQ session and a hands on learning experience where YOU can learn how to bellydance to a popular anime theme song! Every performance is unique and designed to compliment the overall theme of the convention. Family friendly, fun and always a surprise or two!

Here's hoping I will see you all in 2012! <3

Questions, comments? ^_^
Seraphina
Shonen Bat Victim

Re: Otaku Fusion Bellydance 2012: SUBMITTED

Postby baw92 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:16 pm

I would definitely love to see Seraphina, the Otaku Bellydancer at Animazement this year!! I saw her performance at Animazement 2010, and she was truly amazing! I have seen her perform at many others cons as well and each one is a unique, awesome experience! I love that she performs to anime/video game music too! Truly amazing!! Please add her to your entertainment roster! :D
baw92
Shonen Bat Victim

Postby ArcticPuppet » Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:19 pm

I would so totally go to this again
I like Free Hugs and Anime
ArcticPuppet
Mahou Otaku Pretty Fanservice

Postby kh_lover » Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:50 am

I'm in. :)
An apple a day keeps the doctor away
but if the dude's cute screw the fruit

Animazement 2013
-Chihaya Ayase (Chihayafuru)
-Gumi (Route Sphere)
kh_lover
Low Ranking MACROSS Member

Postby Seraphina » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:15 pm

Thank you for the love everyone. :3

If the panel is approved, I will be premiering the use of a NEW prop at Animazement 2012! There will also be a special encore performance dedicated to all the bronies out there. :wink:

Hope to see you all this year!
Seraphina
Shonen Bat Victim

Re: Otaku Fusion Bellydance 2012

Postby Seraphina » Mon May 07, 2012 10:48 pm

Sorry guys, the panel was not approved. Thank you for your interest. <3 After witnessing the treatment of panelists this year, I will not be supporting Animazement in the future. Thank you to the 250+ attendees who attended the panel in 2010!

Please visit my Facebook Fan Page to stay up to date on my convention schedule: http://www.facebook.com/OtakuBellydance

Hope to see you all in the future!
Seraphina
Shonen Bat Victim

Return to Everything Panels