• http://www.animazement.org/
  • It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:15 am

Sign In

User menu

FAQ
Register
Login
Animazement Fan Forum

Karaoke Box (It's back! Check Bob's latest post!)

All those big time events of the convention from Dances to Music Videos, from Cosplay to Karaoke, we'll talk about them here.

Moderator: Kaji

Re: Announcing the Karaoke Box (beta)!

Postby Mcsugarbob » Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:04 pm

That looks neat. I'm a-gonna have to test it out for you guys...make sure it safe and won't combust into flames or something..wink-wink..(hogs it all to herself for the rest of the convention...which hasn't yet taken place...) ACK! Quotations and future-tense! And I left my Tardis at hooooommmmeeee.....!!! Well, anyway I'll give it a try, maybe I'll do "I'm Alive" or "Shunkan Sentimental" with my sister. THIS IS A-GONNA BE A MAY-ZAAA!
---Cosplays
2011- Edward Elric, Joey Wheeler
2012- Karkat Vantas, Finny
2013- Johnny The Homicidal Maniac (Thurs.), William T. Spears (Fri.), Team Rocketeer James (Sat.), Zim (Sun.)
Mcsugarbob
Shonen Bat Victim

Re: Announcing the Karaoke Box (beta)!

Postby BobD » Wed May 04, 2011 8:30 am

I am sorry to announce that due to circumstances (pretty much beyond our control) we will not be able to have the Karaoke Box this year at Animazment. This event was a huge success last year that we anticipated bringing it back for your enjoyment. We appreciate those who got this up and running and the volunteers that made it happen in 2010. However, this does not look like it is going to be possible for 2011. In order to regroup and get it to the capacity of what is expected in comparison to last year's convention would take more man hours than the current staff has this close to the convention and we are not going to throw something intentionally into a room that is only half prepared. This will be at the top of the list for events to be accomplished for 2012. We apologize for the disappointment this will leave with many of you.
That is so my life right now.
BobD
Old Geezer

Re: Karaoke Box (Please see last post for important message)

Postby BobD » Wed May 18, 2011 11:11 am

Unlocking this thread so that we can let everyone know that the Karaoke Box will be returning to the convention this year. We had some folks come forward to pull enough material together to make this a reality and then some. So make sure to get your voices in tune and stop by for some musical goodness throughout the weekend.
BobD
Old Geezer

Re: Karaoke Box (It's back! Check Bob's latest post!)

Postby AproposVendetta » Wed May 18, 2011 5:23 pm

YESSS. <3 Thank you, o saviors of the karaoke.
AproposVendetta
Citizen of Macross City

Postby fuwa-fuwa_neko » Sun May 22, 2011 7:48 pm

That's sooo awesome. Thank you whoever you guy's are, now all that time singing to the steering wheel will finally pay off ^_^' .
Cosplay
Tenten
"Find a penny pick it up, all day long. . . you have a penny."
fuwa-fuwa_neko
Low Ranking MACROSS Member

Postby Confuzed-Anime-Fan » Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:07 pm

Do we still post here for songs on the 2012 karaoke list or am I thinking way to far ahead of time and just wait for a new thread to come up?
Confuzed-Anime-Fan
Shonen Bat Victim

Postby BobD » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:04 am

Confuzed-Anime-Fan wrote:Do we still post here for songs on the 2012 karaoke list or am I thinking way to far ahead of time and just wait for a new thread to come up?

Let's wait for a new thread as this one will most likely go bye-bye.
BobD
Old Geezer

Postby Hitoshura » Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:48 am

So ah... since this thread's still here (and to my knowledge no other thread has been made...) is the karaoke box still happening this year? And is it too late to make song requests?
Hitoshura
Shonen Bat Victim

Postby Panta » Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:03 am

There really needs to be a new thread and an update to that list.
How nice it is to keep on forgetting your log-in info and having to create new accounts.
Panta
Shonen Bat Victim

Postby BobD » Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:55 am

Because of the fact that the songs are having to be reworked and reconfigured I do not foresee the list expanding. It's a lot of material for our folks to work with and we are keeping our fingers crossed that it will all be done by con time. We hope you will be satisfied with the existing list and hopefully we will then be able to expand on it for 2013.
BobD
Old Geezer

Previous

Return to The Greatest Shows On Earth