• It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:29 pm

Sign In

User menu

FAQ
Register
Login
Animazement Fan Forum

Kimono, ball jointed dolls, and steampunk

Talk about your Animazement plans, and count down the days to Memorial Day weekend with us.

Moderator: Macross-Junkie

Kimono, ball jointed dolls, and steampunk

Postby teacupdreams » Tue May 08, 2012 3:48 pm

Hi
we will again be in the dealers room and looking forward to seeing everyone again this year.

We have tons of new dolls with us to add to the ball jointed dolls and we also would love to see yours so do come by the booth.

Jen just got in a ton of new kimono and we've got some awesome pcs.
We also just started making our own Mieta plates and we carry geta up to a size 13.

We have the new Lip Service line Gypsy Nights as well as some of the other lines ie Gangsta Prankter, Black Circus and more.

Tons of steampunk, vintage kimono, asian historical costuming and all the accesories.

We started out as con kids, starving artists and are now doing our best to keep things affordable for you all as we were there once too.
Come by and say hi and see if you can stump Jen on a comics related question or anime grin.
teacupdreams
Shonen Bat Victim

Re: Kimono, ball jointed dolls, and steampunk

Postby LiliumLily » Wed May 16, 2012 12:52 pm

What is the price range of the Ball Jointed Dolls? ^^
LiliumLily
Shonen Bat Victim

Postby gallowsCalibrator » Fri May 18, 2012 4:01 am

LiliumLily wrote:What is the price range of the Ball Jointed Dolls? ^^

They sell the dolls they carry at around the retail prices. The 1/6 dolls are usually $100-$180, 1/4 are $200-$300, and 1/3 are $300+. They might be carrying AoD's 1/2 dolls, which are $500, I believe? You can check their website under the same name as their user to see what retailers' dolls they carry and the prices.

On a separate note, I'm so excited to see you guys at AZ again!
Fri: Jane Crocker
Sat: Trickster Dave/Midnight Dave
Sun: Pupa Pan
gallowsCalibrator
Shonen Bat Victim

Postby LiliumLily » Sat May 19, 2012 12:18 pm

gallowsCalibrator wrote:
LiliumLily wrote:What is the price range of the Ball Jointed Dolls? ^^

They sell the dolls they carry at around the retail prices. The 1/6 dolls are usually $100-$180, 1/4 are $200-$300, and 1/3 are $300+. They might be carrying AoD's 1/2 dolls, which are $500, I believe? You can check their website under the same name as their user to see what retailers' dolls they carry and the prices.

On a separate note, I'm so excited to see you guys at AZ again!

Thank you! ^.^ Answered very well!
LiliumLily
Shonen Bat Victim

Postby teacupdreams » Tue May 22, 2012 1:28 pm

I should give gallowsCalibrator a cookie when I see them lol, was really good answer.

The dolls are relative to the price you will see them on the website of the company they come from.
1/6th size range in 120.00 to 300.00 price range depending on company, MSD 1/4th scale range from 180 to 300.00, 1/3 scale 250.00 to 525.00 and the 1/2 size dolls from AoD are 565.00 for a full set which includes wig, eyes, shoes, clothes etc.

I also have a few odd dolls such as a bambicrony limited edition http://www.bjdcollectasy.com/bambicrony ... lable.html I have one of these the one with the blue eyes Heeya I believe. Fullset.
Dollzone Megie

Tons of accesories, wigs, clothing, and shoes.
teacupdreams
Shonen Bat Victim

Return to Convention Discussion