• It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:47 pm

Sign In

User menu

FAQ
Register
Login
Animazement Fan Forum

Guests Panels and Autograph Sessions?

Talk about your Animazement plans, and count down the days to Memorial Day weekend with us.

Moderator: Macross-Junkie

Guests Panels and Autograph Sessions?

Postby Greatsg » Tue May 22, 2012 3:25 pm

I'm trying to figure this out, and I'm sure many others are as well, but the website front page says: "This year autograph sessions will occur after the guest’s panel and some autographs will require a ticket which will be given out at the beginning of the panel. Please note that tickets will be limited from some guests. Please check the schedule for information about about which guest autographs require tickets."

But on the schedule thing, only certain guest panels are labeled with the symbol for a ticketed autograph session throughout the weekend. Will these be the only chances to get autographs from guest and not at each of their panels? I hope this is not the case because I've been scheduled to run fan panels during the time of the only labeled autograph session for Toshio Furukawa. I've been working at the last minute to put a costume together of Leon from Bubblegum Crisis just for the chance to meet him and I'd hate not getting the chance to do so and get an item I'm bringing signed.

This is also why I believe panelist also deserve some compensation for contributing to the con, since we sacrifice time out of the con ourselves to put on an event and I'm giving over 14 hours of fan panels throughout the weekend myself, but that's neither here or there.
"THE INTERNET HAS LEFT ME IN DESPAIR!"
Greatsg
Low Ranking MACROSS Member

Return to Convention Discussion