• It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:11 am

Sign In

User menu

FAQ
Register
Login
Animazement Fan Forum

Animazement 2012 shout-outs

Talk about your Animazement plans, and count down the days to Memorial Day weekend with us.

Moderator: Macross-Junkie

Animazement 2012 shout-outs

Postby Panta » Mon May 28, 2012 5:40 am

Not sure if this is the right place for these seeing as the forums got all changed out and such)

But this thread is dedicated to giving shout outs to those awesome people you met or helped you out, who knows they might even see it
So lets get this started.

Conner(Friend and Ham Steak cosplayer)- Thanks a bunch for letting me drive with you up to the convention with you, I am in your debt)

Carolina(The BEST Fluttershy at the con)- I had so much fun dancing with you at spikes panel Saturday night, you're also my favorite fluttershy out of all the other cosplayers. I wish I could have gotten to talk you you more.

Zaverxi - Thanks a bunch for organizing the Persona photoshoot and for being such a good sport when it came to the more wackier photos, and for helping out with my Persona panel

Persona cosplayers- You all rock! I'm glad I got to meet all of you. I hope we can all get together again next year.

Koba(WhatYuWannaKnow on Tumblur) Thanks a bunch for letting me hangout in the AA and for the free book, it was really good.

Big fluffy square pig I bough in the DR - Thanks for being my new persona and accompanying my in a journey on Sunday.
How nice it is to keep on forgetting your log-in info and having to create new accounts.
Panta
Shonen Bat Victim

Return to Convention Discussion