• It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:04 am

Sign In

User menu

FAQ
Register
Login
Animazement Fan Forum

Welcome! Introduce yourself here.

Talk about your Animazement plans, and count down the days to Memorial Day weekend with us.

Moderator: Macross-Junkie

Re: Welcome! Introduce yourself here.

Postby pam » Mon May 28, 2012 2:12 pm

I'm baaack..... and it seems that most of my posts are gone. Oops. :3 We'll have to fix that.
I am, and will always remain, The Great Pamtaro.

Jo Kwon~~Singer, Dancer, Single Lady <3
pam
Giggle Queen

Postby alphacannybody » Thu May 31, 2012 12:02 pm

I've been to the past three animazements and im hoping to go to 2013's con but I always get disappointed because I come to meet new people and make some new friends but I always socially awkward penguin and only chill with the people I came with haha. Maybe this is a good place to start.
alphacannybody
Shonen Bat Victim

Postby Mitsuko » Thu May 31, 2012 10:22 pm

Hiii. This year was my first year at Animazement and I had a blast. I can't wait until 2013. <3. Oh! Where is the post where people are posting pictures from the con? :)
Mitsuko
Shonen Bat Victim

Postby Sto5rm » Thu May 31, 2012 10:40 pm

I'm the guy who ran around in several different costumes with a gears of war Retro Lancer that made the REALLY annoying noise......I also snuck up behind people.....stalked people....and hid in bushes before shooting them.

My cosplays were the Team Rocket Grunt on saturday.
Random Akatsuki member on Friday.
And Naruto on Thursday.
^_^
Sto5rm
Shonen Bat Victim

Postby Survivor » Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:02 pm

Howdy.

Was Tobi throughout the entire Animazement. If I wasnt jabbing a loaf of bread onto my mask (or eyeslot) or trying to drink in the same fashion(s), then it probably wasnt me. Oh, and I sorta danced and did odd poses every here and there, but thats besides the point.

Animazement was a heck of a lot of fun and it being my first year, I already cant wait for my second one. Thank you lot who made it an experience I'll never forget, and more importantly, thank you lot who 'will' make it another experience i'll never forget.

That aside, helloooooooo everybody.
Survivor
Shonen Bat Victim

Postby SilverWingStorm » Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:29 pm

Um, hi!

I was Blue/Green/Leaf/girl from Pokemon LeafGreen/FireRed Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Don't know if anyone saw me, ahaha...

I'm really looking forward to Animazement 2013. Me and my friends are already planning, since we didn't do a very good job of it!

In other words, this was my first visit and I hope I can visit every year. ;u;
AZ 2013:
Friday: FRLG!Blue (Pokemon Adventures): 100%
Saturday: ???
Sunday: FRLG!Blue (Pokemon Adventures): 100%
SilverWingStorm
Shonen Bat Victim

Postby SolarisStein456 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:34 pm

Hi.
I was the Hatsune Miku on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from cosplay chess and carrying a real Leek.

About me:

I love drawing. It is a passion of mine and I hope one year to be in artist alley. Animazement is a very special time for me. I feel like there I can get away from my everyday life. I was , still am, and probally still will be a victim of bullying. Anime was the place I turned to to cheer me up. When I learned about Animazement, It made me happy. At animazement I didn't feel so different and alone. I made three new friends this year. I hope to be friends with even more in years to come. One thing will never change though, the happiness and love I feel at Animazement. I hope I will continue to feel this love through all the years I go.

Shannon
Animazement 2014
Kyoko Sakura - 85%
Sayaka Miki -85%
Possibly:
Ellie - The last of us - 5%
Mikasa Ackerman - 0%
Animazement 2015 (planned)
Goddess Madoka Kaname - 5%
Mami Tomoe - 0%
Mikasa Ackerman - 0%
SolarisStein456
Faceless Minion of Big Fire

Postby HimeNoToki » Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:22 pm

Hello, hello!

My name is Janet, and this will be my first year at Animazement! I'm from Florida, and will be attending with my boyfriend. We've heard great things about the convention and figured we would give it a shot in favor of Fanime or a local con the same weekend. We like to experience new events and conventions so I'm excited to see what is in store! I've been a longtime fan of anime, manga, video games, cartoons, etc. Some of my favorite series are Slayers, The Legend of Zelda, Chrono Trigger/Cross, Vampire Hunter D, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, and the works of Team ICO. I'm looking forward to meeting new people and hopefully making some new friends. I heard this con is big on fandom and honestly that's one of the things that is drawing me to it. I have my cosplay page in my sig in case anyone ones to get in touch with me. :) Though hopefully I will be around on the forums a bit, too!
Animazement 2013 Cosplay Line-Up

Harle from Chrono Cross
Maetel from Galaxy Express 999
- one or two more costumes, TBD

http://www.facebook.com/HimeNoTokiCosplay
HimeNoToki
Shonen Bat Victim

Postby Mutanic » Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:30 am

Hello all i am Mutanic this will be my 3rd AZ if u have been before u might have seen me I am always in the break dancing circles doing shaloin kung fu ^.^ anyways this con is always a lot of fun and u guys make it worth coming every year looking forward to seeing all of u again and meeting new ppl
Mutanic
Shonen Bat Victim

Postby DSPWillie » Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:00 am

Whats up! I'm Willie of Double Stomp Productions! I am a cosplay and portrait photographer based out of South Carolina. This will be my first Animazement and I'll be doing a lot of cosplay photography there this year. As a matter of fact, I'm about to begin signups to do photography at Animazement beginning this weekend! I'll give more details soon!

I'm contemplating cosplaying on the first night though as Magi from Zettai Karen Children so if anyone wants to do a cosplay meet up for Zettai Karen Children Presents: The Unlimited Hyoubu Kyousuke, definitely let me know!

Definitely looking forward to Animazement this year! Should be a ton of fun! ^_^
DSPWillie
Shonen Bat Victim

Postby AskkBeyond » Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:20 pm

People call me karkitty.
This will be my first ever con and I hope it doesn't go wrong ^^;
I'll be cosplaying Beyond Birthday and hopefully karkat!
I'm going to be meeting a lot of friends I've met over the years online and I;'m glad I can share this experience and actually be around other anime fans. i know I'm not alone~!
http://25.media.tumblr.com/0eb5d28805620ff4bc0315b66b8485e0/tumblr_mi8zqdmoo71rieoxfo1_400.gif
"Bang bang. Just like that, you could of been dead."
============
AZ 2014
Lawliet
Matt Jeevas
AskkBeyond
Faceless Minion of Big Fire

Postby I-ninja » Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:38 am

Hello all i'm I-ninja, it seem's that i'll be coming to this convention this year, and i'm glad to be going.

About me? I'm a gamer at heart,I love (most) anime,and I make 3d figures (I would sell them but 3d fan-art is more likely to get hit by copyright then 2d)

I'll most likely be coming as master chief and C.Falcon and I plan to have fun
I-ninja
Shonen Bat Victim

Postby AZ_belle_45 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:32 am

welcome to all new comers ^-^v <3333
~if life is but a fleeting dream...please do not wake me~
~♡☆~♡☆~♡☆~♡☆~

planned AZ 2014 cosplay:
Fight club captain Mako--kill la kill
Happy--Fairy Tail
Crimson Viper--Street Fighter
Bunny Maid
AZ_belle_45
Your Emergency Flotation Device

Postby MinaUchiha2 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:01 am

Welcome new forumers. =3
MinaUchiha2
The Cosplay Uke

HELP :[

Postby Butterflyfilyh » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:09 pm

This will be my 3rd year going to animazement, It will also be my only yer going alone because my anime friend moved out of state and ill be rather lonely. So in which case i want to meet new people :]
Butterflyfilyh
Shonen Bat Victim

Postby GoPikachu » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:12 pm

Butterflyfilyh wrote:This will be my 3rd year going to animazement, It will also be my only yer going alone because my anime friend moved out of state and ill be rather lonely. So in which case i want to meet new people :]

I'm sorry to hear your friend moved away. Hopefully you two can both keep in touch.
Of course you'll meet plenty of friends at Animazement! You won't feel lonely once you get there.
GoPikachu
Low Ranking MACROSS Member

Re: HELP :[

Postby AZ_belle_45 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:56 pm

Butterflyfilyh wrote:This will be my 3rd year going to animazement, It will also be my only yer going alone because my anime friend moved out of state and ill be rather lonely. So in which case i want to meet new people :]

I agree it can be scary and lonely to not have any of your friends there, but I have met some of my best friends at AZ and other cons ^^ <3 we are all your nerdy family and hope you have a great time despite the absence of your friend! I am always down to meet new people!!
~if life is but a fleeting dream...please do not wake me~
~♡☆~♡☆~♡☆~♡☆~

planned AZ 2014 cosplay:
Fight club captain Mako--kill la kill
Happy--Fairy Tail
Crimson Viper--Street Fighter
Bunny Maid
AZ_belle_45
Your Emergency Flotation Device

Postby Tavex » Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:37 am

Same with what some of the others have said. I'm sure you'll meet some pretty cool people and become friends with them! ^_^
Cosplay for 2014 AZ:

Mushishi: Ginko

Final Fantasy XIII: Snow (MIGHT do this again)

Tavex
Pokémon Master

Thankyou guys.

Postby Butterflyfilyh » Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:54 pm

Thank you guys, i hope to meet new friends there at least people i can nerd out with haha.
i hope to see you all there ^^
here is my page so you might recognize me
https://www.facebook.com/butterflyfilth

:3
Butterflyfilyh
Shonen Bat Victim

Postby GoPikachu » Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:51 pm

Butterflyfilyh wrote:Thank you guys, i hope to meet new friends there at least people i can nerd out with haha.
i hope to see you all there ^^
here is my page so you might recognize me
https://www.facebook.com/butterflyfilth

:3

The convention is a big place, but running into each other is possible. I'll add you on Facebook. You're more than welcome to talk to me any time about anime~
You should get a request from someone named Alex. That's me.
GoPikachu
Low Ranking MACROSS Member

PreviousNext

Return to Convention Discussion