• It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:54 am

Sign In

User menu

FAQ
Register
Login
Animazement Fan Forum

apologies

Come in and talk about things relevant to Japan and all it's glorious art forms.

Moderator: BobD

apologies

Postby kumato-kun » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:45 pm

It was Iczer Gal Iczelion.
Last edited by kumato-kun on Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I've been creepin' don't worry.
Possible cosplays for 2014
    Charlotte from Madoka {100% Cause its already finished}
    Daenerys Targaryen from Game of Thrones {100%}
    Maybe Vassago from Castlevania:lament of innocence....we'll see..
kumato-kun
Shonen Bat Victim

Re: What was this anime? (Super old)

Postby Macross-Junkie » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:30 pm

Not sure which title your talking about? Can you give us a little better description?

And as for calling something (Super Old) because it was produced in the 90's is kind of an insult to us older fans. I started watching Anime in 1985, and I only use the term OLD (not Super Old) when I'm talking about series from the 70's like Space Battleship Yamato or Captain Harlock. So next time you condemn something as Super Old consider how old traditional Anime really is (Osamu Tezuka, 1960's) before you make yourself look like some of the less desirable Anime fans of today...
"Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction where ever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that."
- Col. Tigh / Battlestar Galactica
Macross-Junkie
Starfleet Captain

Postby Macross-Junkie » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:38 pm

I just looked up old ADV Previews on You Tube, and I think you might be talking about "Sonic Soldier Borgman". Could be wrong... Look it up, and if it's not I'll do some more digging. And gods forbid I actually get into the closet in my office and dig out all the old VHS tapes...
"Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction where ever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that."
- Col. Tigh / Battlestar Galactica
Macross-Junkie
Starfleet Captain

Postby Shenanagan » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:40 pm

Macross-Junkie wrote:Not sure which title your talking about? Can you give us a little better description?

And as for calling something (Super Old) because it was produced in the 90's is kind of an insult to us older fans. I started watching Anime in 1985, and I only use the term OLD (not Super Old) when I'm talking about series from the 70's like Space Battleship Yamato or Captain Harlock. So next time you condemn something as Super Old consider how old traditional Anime really is (Osamu Tezuka, 1960's) before you make yourself look like some of the less desirable Anime fans of today...

Hehe, for a sec I thought they were referring to something like REALLY old. 90s is hardly a dent in the grandness of the anime timeline!
Shenanagan
Shinsengumi Veteran

Return to Anime, Manga and Nippon, Oh My!