• It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:15 pm

Sign In

User menu

FAQ
Register
Login
Animazement Fan Forum

Fushigi Yugi: Enter the Universe of the Four Gods- ACCEPTED

Got an idea for a panel? Want to know what others think? Need to give a shout out to panel staff? Come on in!

Moderators: Macross-Junkie, Kurotsubasa

Re: Fushigi Yugi: Enter the Universe of the Four Gods- ACCEP

Postby nuriko58 » Wed May 29, 2013 2:01 pm

SweetieAya, I'll try to get my my photos squared away this weekend and get a link for you. I don't have many, but Carrie might have some as well. I'll also PM you about possibly collaborating on a Watase panel for next year. I couldn't decide what I wanted to do (I'm also debating a CLAMP panel since it feels like there hasn't been one in awhile), but it sounds like we've got a couple of votes for more Watase (yay!), so that might be the winner.

Lawliepop, I'd love to see your Miaka next year! I know my friend is going to make adjustments to her warrior Miaka costume and wear it again, so it'll be cool to see different versions of Miaka. maybe if we get enough people interested, we can set up a Watase or FY photoshoot:) I'd like to try a different Nuriko costume just for fun.

Can't wait to see you all for next year's installment!
nuriko58
Citizen of Macross City

Postby Lawliepop <3 » Wed May 29, 2013 2:19 pm

Which Nuriko outfit did you cosplay this year?
~*~Cosplays for AZ 2013~*~
Canada- casual
Lawliepop <3
Low Ranking MACROSS Member

Postby nuriko58 » Wed May 29, 2013 3:32 pm

This one:

http://www.absoluteanime.com/fushigi_yugi/nuriko.jpg

(My version was not so great, but this year was the first time I've ever cosplayed.) Next year I'd like to try a battle-style Nuriko like this:

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTW914Qm-CaRAEf4vJcAoo02T2nargby4HoPU8djb5jHQF6ougx
nuriko58
Citizen of Macross City

Postby SweetieAya » Thu May 30, 2013 4:30 pm

That would be awesome, I can't wait to see them!
And sure I'd be totally down for helping out with another Watase panel. I can elaborate on Ayashi no Ceres considering it's my favorite anime of all time haha. I even had the nickname Aya for as long as I can remember.
SweetieAya
Shonen Bat Victim

Postby Lawliepop <3 » Thu May 30, 2013 5:40 pm

@nuriko- I wish I had seen you this year ): I can't wait to see your Nuriko next year, that'll be awesome! ^^

@Aya- I just recently got in to Ceres, and I love it so far. I'm on the 4th manga volume, although I haven't seen the anime yet.
~*~Cosplays for AZ 2013~*~
Canada- casual
Lawliepop <3
Low Ranking MACROSS Member

Postby SweetieAya » Thu May 30, 2013 9:59 pm

@Lawliepop: Very nice. c: I've been attached to it almost as long as I have been attached to FY. Which has pretty much been about a decade now. Sheesh I feel old. I have the entire anime on DVD and I eventually read all of the manga. I liked how the manga added a bit more to the series than the anime, more backstory if you will. It's definitely my all time favorite and I still watched it several times a year. c:
SweetieAya
Shonen Bat Victim

Previous

Return to Everything Panels